three

"Hey guys, thanks so much for this

"Hey guys, thanks so much for this." Spencer smiled as she opened her apartment door, letting everyone in.

"Happy to help kid." Dawson smiled, patting her shoulder.

"When were you gonna tell us you're loaded?" Ruzek joked as he walked in. "I shared a place in New York with two other people, so I have savings." She explained, shutting the door.

"Ignore him." Erin smiled.

Spencer turned to Jay and mouthed a thank you, he winked to her and turned around to Antonio who was trying to talk to him.

"I've got beers in the fridge, help yourself." Spencer announced to everyone who crowded in her very empty kitchen.

"Alright where you want us, boss?" Atwater joked, crossing his arms. "You Kev, can put together a cabinet for my bathroom." She smiled, pointing to a box against the bathroom door.

"You got it." Kevin raised his hand and walked toward it.

-----

"Dawson, toss me a screwdriver." Spencer called, trying to hold up a huge plank of wood on the bed frame. "Which one?" "Uhh the flathead one." She responded, holding her hand out.

"Jay, grab this plank I can't hold it with one hand." She grunted, holding the screwdriver. "I got it." He said, grabbing the plank.

Shivers were sent down her spine when she felt Jays body pressed against her back. "Okay you can let go now." She said after screwing the final bolt in. Jay let go of the plank, rolling his shoulder and extending a hand to help Spencer up. She smiled as she grabbed his hand, standing up.

"Cold one?" Ruzek offered, holding a beer.

"Thanks Ruzek." She said, taking a swig of the beer. Suddenly, the beer was gone for her hand. She whipped her head around to see Jay taking a mouthful of her beer.

"Seriously?" She frowned, snatching it back off of him. "Hey, holding that plank was hard work." He defended, putting his hands up.

"Lightweight." She muttered under her breath, walking away. "What was that?" Jay raised his voice, tackling her. "Let me go!" She squealed, hitting his arm.

"Dude she could beat your ass if she wanted." Antonio warned him and she nodded. "Listen to your friend." She joked as Jay let go of her.

"Hey Grey, where do you want this big picture?" Atwater asked her as he walked in, holding a big picture frame.

"Uh, over there. And be careful with that." Spencer pleaded as she showed him where.