five

"Thank you so much Gloria

"Thank you so much Gloria." Spencer sighed, hugging the girl wearing scrubs. "Of course. Now it's your turn, go save some lives." She smiled, patting Spencer's arm.

As Spencer walked toward the Uber she called, she punched in another phone number. "Hey Ruzek, I've got an update. Put me on speaker."

"Guys listen up its Grey." Ruzek yelled on the other end of the phone. "We're listening." "Burgess will be okay. The bullet was through and through, Gloria said it just missed the subclavian artery so she'll be fine." Spencer explained to the group and she could hear them all sigh out of relief.

"How's Roman doing?" "He's hanging in there."

"I'm on my way back to the district, Greg and Michaels are watching Kim's room." She said before hanging up the phone.

"Where am I taking you?" The cab driver asked as she hopped into the backseat. "21st district." She buckled her seatbelt as the car started driving. "Cop?" "Detective." She answered, texting Jay something.

-----

"Hey guys." Spencer yawned, walking into the bullpen, tying her hair up.

"There's a file on your desk of everything we found at the scene." Antonio said and she groaned. "Can you guys not just brief me? It will take too long to read all of it"

"I'll do it." Jay offered and she smiled, waving him over to her desk.

-----

"Positive ID on bathtub boy. Luther Markov, 73. Retired Dean of psych at central Chicago university. He's divorced, family isn't local. Nothing in his background, he was a model citizen." Antonio stated as he pulled the white board out.

Over the last two months, Spencer had made an observation about Jay. As irrelevant as it may seem, she noticed that he always sat on the corner of his desk when they're being briefed.

"Well what's about the political connection, the Bulgarian embassy?" Ruzek pointed at Antonio. "That's how they ended up at his place."

"I sent his blog to a contact at the fbi to do a threat assessment-" Erin started when Spencer cleared her throat and Jay tilted his head forward, raising his brows at Erin.

"Yeah I know, I'm all fancy now." She laughed.
"For what it's worth, I don't think the politics is related."

Voight started pacing. "This murder was viscous. It's not a robbery it's something personal."