seventeen

"Mhm, don't get it

"Mhm, don't get it."
Spencer shook her head as Jay's phone started ringing at around 9pm. He let it ring but then it started up again. The two of them groaned as Jay reached out for his phone.

"Kev, this better be good. I'm busy right now." Jay scolded as he looked at the woman next to him. "Okay. Yeah. I'll call her. Thanks Kev."

"We caught a scene. Teams on their way to a house with a warrant. Told Kev I'd call you so if anybody asks, I called you and picked you up." Jay explained to her and she nodded, jumping out of bed and grabbing her clothes from around the apartment.

-----

A quiet alarm started wailing as they breached the house, turning on their flashlights. 30 seconds later a deafening siren started blaring and strobe lights flashed, causing them all to jump. Jay grabbed bolt cutters from Kev's back to kill the alarm.

If somebody didn't know they were there before, they definitely knew now. Once Jay cut the alarm the team continued scouting the house.

"Wow. This guy was somebody important." Erin said as they walked into a safe room. "I'm looking at a million dollars here." Jay shone his light on a pile of money.

Suddenly there was a loud clang and a whir as some lights switched on, everyone held their empty hand close to their guns. "It's the back up generator" hank and Antonio spotted a door and they pressed the keypad and it slowly opened. Big, heavy duty, metal doors.

Spencer gasped as Antonio flipped the light switch to reveal hundreds, maybe even thousands of firearms of all sorts. From 1911's to Robinson's. "What the hell..." Antonio muttered as they switched off their lights.

------

"Victor Cullen. Five years ago he founded a corporate security firm. Before that, his work history is blank for several decades." Antonio stuck a picture of Cullen smack in the middle of the board.

"The M.E is performing the autopsy as we speak, and from his preliminary findings, Cullen was dead for at least a week." Jay put his coffee down and scratched the back of his neck as he spoke.

"Yeah, patrol working the Union Park beat says Cullens SUV wasn't there when they did the night before patrol." Spencer butt in, drinking her coffee.

"Neighbours say he was extremely private. No family in the area. He had a long time girlfriend named Jainie Saunders." Erin said as her desk phone started ringing.

"What? Cullens been missing for a week and his girlfriend doesn't report it? She's suspect number one. Find her and bring her in." Voight scoffed.