thirty nine

"Someone here to see you Detective

"Someone here to see you Detective." Jay and Spencer turned around to see Albert and Platt standing at the door.

"Hey." Spencer smiled, leaning against the counter.

"Here's the photo album I was telling you about." He took an album out of a paper bag and handed it to her. "Hey, man. You want a coffee?" Jay asked, handing a full cup to Albert. "Thanks."

"Your mom was always really good about sending them." He walked over and sat at the table as Spencer flicked through the album. "Aww, that's uh- super cute." Jay sarcastically said when she turned to a really bad photo. She glared him playfully before turning the page.

"Hey, we got a case." Morgan said, sitting his head in the door before walking back out.

"That means we gotta go." Spencer said to him and he nodded. "No, no. You keep it." He shook his head when Spencer tried to hand the album back.

"I like that you've kept them." She handed it back to him and he nodded. "Take it easy." Jay said as Albert walked out. "You too." Her grandfather said to him.

Jay walked over to the table, picking up the mug very gently, only touching the bottom of it. Spencer stared at him suspiciously as he poured the coffee out. "This is me running it for DNA, not you." Jay told her before walking out. "Jay." She sighed, following him out.

"Spencer. We gotta know if this guy is who he says he is." He put the mug into a bag, Spencer looking at him annoyed before turning and walking off.

----------

"We've printed the DOA at the ME's office. The names Sandford Greg." Morgan said, sticking a photo to the board.

"Registered sex offender. Five arrests for possession. Three Drunk and disorderly. Two counts strong arm robbery. And, uh, four different restraining orders. Including one from his mother." Kim explained as she walked into the bullpen with a handful of files.

Spencer walked over to jays desk where he sat, and she leaned on the edge of the desk.

"In and out of prison since he was 16." Al added.

"According to the ME, estimated TOD was midnight. Initial tox screens showed a cocktail of different narcotics in his blood." Erin said.

"Okay, so this guy either OD'd or bled out from the severed- um, you know."
Kevin assumed.

"Well, given his rap sheet, I'm sure there's no shortage of people who'd want to do this to him. And we find out who, and wether or not its a hate crime, sex assault, or self mutilation." Voight walked toward the board.