four

-A few weeks later-

-A few weeks later-

The team burst into a strip club, dressed in all black and ski masks with shotguns, long guns and backup automatics.

They looked incredibly convincing to be burglars.

Spencer fired a bullet at the roof, grabbing everyone's attention. "Get down! Everyone on the floor now!" Antonio roared and everyone dropped to the floor.

"Don't move!" Erin yelled at a few people.

"Face on the floor!" Spencer screamed at a group of girls trying to escape. "Don't look at me." Jay snarled at somebody.

Adam smashed some glass panes with bullets while Jay and Antonio went to the owner. "Everyone stay where they are! You move you die!"

"There's ten grand in the safe just please don't kill anyone." He pleaded, glancing to the bar.

"Downstairs." Antonio said and the owner shook his head. Jay pressed his gun against the owners head when Antonio gave the order. "Do it!" The whole team marched the owner down the stairs and Spencer shot the lock of a door and they burst in, all the girls dropping to the floor when a few bullets hit the roof.

They all kept their guns trained on the guy as he opened the safe, revealing a lot. "There's no way you're getting out of here alive!" The owner yelled.

Antonio and Adam filled the bags while Jay and Spencer took sledgehammers to the wall, trying to break through the brick.

"This is a suicide mission." The owner snarled as Jay and Spencer finally broke through the wall. "Alright we're good!" Jay called.

"Bail!"
Spencer yelled and people started filtering through the hole.

As they were climbing through the wall the door burst open and a group of men with guns ran in.

The team ran down the road in a tight group with their ski masks still on. Two people jumped into the back of the pickup while Jay stood on the back, pulling Spencer up as the car started driving.

The two of them rolled into the back, Spencer landing on top of jays hips, they pulled off their ski masks, laughing and cheering.

"You guys get it?" Erin asked and Antonio held up the two bags.

"Everybody good?" Antonio asked as they lay flat in the back, people shooting at them.

-----

They all started laughing again as they backed up into the district, Voight whistling when he saw all the bullets in the trucks rear.