This is all I want!

Start from the beginning

"Yess, I know but tomorrow— I started and he rolled his eyes interrupting me.

"We'll go to your place first thing tomorrow and then leave for office." He said.

"My place is just 10 mins away— I started as I parked in his building's parking lot but his glare just shut me up.

"Okay fine, I'm going to stop arguing." I said giggling.

"Yes thank god you did otherwise I would have gone all caveman on you." He said and we started walking towards the elevator.

"You know media got pictures of me getting out of Shlok's house. What will you do if they get pictures of me getting out of your building?" I asked giggling as I held his elbow.

"First of all they will not take any such pictures. They've been paid a handsome amount to not interfere in my life and secondly even if they do, I'll tell them you're my girlfriend." He said shrugging and I looked at shocked.

"Girlfriend?" I asked controlling my smile.

"You're not?" He asked punching the code as his door opened.

"I am?" I asked trying not to blush but ofcourse these cheeks of mine would never listen to me.

"Accha, then what are you do you think if not my girlfriend?" He asked wrapping his arms around me from behind as we entered his apartment.

"How would I know? You never asked me out." I said rolling my eyes.

"What more hints did you want? Tell me." He said rubbing his stubble lightly on my cheek and I closed my eyes.

"No hints? You were directly supposed to ask me to be your girlfriend." I said smacking his head.

"Girlfriend vagaire banne ke liye bacche puchte hai main seedha shaadi ke liye puchunga." He said laughing and I again smacked his head.

"Fir tujhe shayad bahot saare saal aur rukna padega." I said giggling.

"Whatever you say, baby. Tumhare ishaaro pe naachne ki thaan li hai." He said trailing kisses from my jaw to my neck.

Ohhh God!
Grant me some self control for today..!

"Reyansh." I whispered and he hummed turning me around so that I was facing him now.

"You have to stop now. Otherwise I am going to— I started but he pulled me close to him and rubbing our noses he said,

"I want you exactly to do that. Lose control." He whispered.

And I fucking hated it how every breath of his that was fanning on my face was having an effect on me.

Damn You, Khanna!

He kissed the corner of my lips and I groaned pulling his collar agressively and sealing his lips with mine.

This is all I want!

"I've never had anyone wrapped me around their little finger. You really are something else." He said chuckling as we broke the kiss.

"You talk a lot!" I said pulling him in for another kiss.

This is was not me!
This was my hunger speaking for him.

He literally held me so close to him that we might die of low oxygen supply but at this moment we were only focused on devouring each other.

He deepened the kiss as my hands slipped into his hair while he groaned.

Without breaking the kiss he shifted us towards the couch and I sat there straddling his lap while he held my waist tightly.

He groaned as I broke the kiss and he again pulled me in.

He's going to kill me!

Slowly his hand slipped under my top and caressed my skin.
I moaned in the kiss and that just triggered him more.

I broke the kiss trying to breathe hard and he was also catching breath.

"Were you hungry for years?" I asked still breathless.

"What to say? You just bring out the best and the worst in me." He said chuckling as he rested his head on my chest.

"I have a feeling you will be bringing me to your place more often." I said laughing and he joined me.

"Mera bass chale to hamesha ke liye yahi rakh lu." He muttered kissing my neck and I smiled stroking his hair.

Kaha see mil gaya ye mujhe?