The characters above the screen started morphing into different characters, each taking a new shape before re-morphing again. It took 10 seconds until the letters above the screen stopped morphing and then spelled out, "Vigilante Symbol"

"Vigilante? Those wannabes who are nothing but failed heroes?" Katsuki criticized as he doesn't like vigilantes or villains, and most heroes, practically anyone.

"Not all vigilantes are bad. Some may be misguided but show the capabilities of a true hero. So with the right procedure, they can be recognized as an official hero." Nezu commented as he is aware of the many vigilantes in Japan.

"Sounds like you're domesticating heroes to me." Spinner said back to Nezu, criticizing the point of being a hero has been lost to society, making it only a job now.

"Vigilantes shouldn't even exist," Aizawa complained as he had to deal with them every month when he's on patrol at night.

"Well let's watch to see if this would change your mind," JJ announced as he started the universe.

The scene opens up to a downward view of all the tall buildings in Tokyo. As it shows people going about with their lives, soon, a green blur goes past above them as it momentarily stops to reveal a human figure, shooting something from its wrist as it resumes its swinging.

"Is that Sero?" Kirishima questions as the usage of white string coming out of the arms seemed very similar to Sero's.

"No, it's not. But funny enough, Sero's powers originated from this hero's powers, well, not this character specifically, another version of this character though as the creator of your universe loved this character." JJ answered back to him.

"My life is a lie? I'm a fake?" Sero questions as he refuses to believe that he was only based on another character, not his own person.

"To be fair, there is literally an infinite amount of people with powers like yours, some of them are either clones, from a different timeline, or alternate universes. Quite honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if you were the alternate version of your universe." JJ says back to him, causing him to spiral into a larger dilemma as he starts questioning his own existence.

"Great, now you broke him!" Katsuki yells out while his friends tried comforting Sero.

Soon, a large heatwave overcame the citizens as Endeavour came blasting through, trying to catch up with the green thing.

"Stop Vigilante! Using a quirk in public without a license is against the law. And accounting for many other unlawful hero works, you're under arrest." Endeavor yells out as he continues increasing his speed.

"Did you really think that would work? Just say their crimes and hope that would comply?" Natsuo questions, taking any chance he could get to pick at his old man.

"Criminals have the right to know what they did wrong before I can enact justice upon them. If they further resist, that only adds on to their crimes." Enji said back to his son in a stern voice.

'That would be such a relief for a certain world I know for the law enforcement to do so that the suspect in question knows what they said is right or wrong, that way they could prove their innocence rather than get falsely accused.' JJ thought to himself as he was really sick with that world.

"I bet no matter what crime they did, you would still beat them up." Dabi criticized.

"If they're a danger to the people, I would do everything I can to stop them," Enji said back to him.

'Then why didn't you stop yourself if you were a danger to your family.' Dabi thinks to himself, still criticizing Enji.

Endeavor is able to immediately catch up to the green figure, but the figure was able to outmaneuver him as the figure shoots off in another direction and quickly pulls away before the figure gets caught.