"Gentlemen and ladies, I'm sorry I can't continue the meeting. Something important came up" He said and they both rushed towards the door.

"We would cancel this deal if you left Mr. Kim" The client said.

"It's okay, do as you wish" Taehyung said and they both ran to the car. Jungkook explained Taehyung what happened. They tracked Lee's phone number and they also called the ambulance the come there.

They reached there and saw the car.

"Y/N!!" They yelled rushing towards you.

They carefully took you and Lee out of the car with the help of the people in the ambulance

They carefully took you and Lee out of the car with the help of the people in the ambulance. As Lee was more injured the ambulance staff took him in the ambulance first and rushed to the hospital and Tae and Jungkook took you to the car and rushed to the hospital behind the ambulance.

Your right arm had a cut and was hurt pretty badly because of the glass that shattered from the window. A bandage was temporary tied across you arm to stop the bleeding until you reach to the hospital. There were some cuts on your face too but they weren't deep enough to leave a permanent scar.

"Y/niee, open your eyes please. Talk to kookie oppa baby. Princess, you can have as many ice-creams as you want I won't stop you but please be safe" Jungkook said while tears fell from his eyes. Taehyung was crying too. They reached the hospital and the staff quickly took you to the OT.

Taehyung called Yoongi to let them know about this situation.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung asked

"Tae, can I call you after some time we have to attend a meeting" Yoongi said.

"Hyung it's important" V said trying hard to control his sobbing.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung Y/n got into a serious accident" Taehyung said.

"What?? How?? How is she? How did the accident happen? Who was driving?" Yoongi started asking many questions.

"Hyung we don't know anything. We had a meeting so we asked Lee to pick up Y/n from school. Jungkook called Lee after school was over and while talking to Y/n suddenly she started screaming and saying it was difficult to breath. Jungkook informed me about the situation and we tracked his number and found out about the accident. Right now we are at the hospital" Taehyung said while sobbing.

"Don't cry Taehyung-ah, how is she now?" Yoongi asked.

"We don't know hyung, they are treating her in the OT. I'll inform you as soon as I or Jungkook get any news" 
Taehyung said in cracked voice.

"Okay fine. We'll cancel all the meetings and take the next flight to Seoul don't worry everything will be fine. Try to eat something from the hospital cafeteria and nothing will happen to Y/n, she's a strong girl, trust me" Yoongi said trying to comfort Taehyung.