Chapter 80

Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Tsunade reached the Land of Iron which was on neutral grounds with all the villages and this village has Samurais instead of Ninjas.

They went instead and after few hours all the Kages from Iwa, Kumo, Kiri and Suna came. But no one came from Konoha since the Hokage and his bodyguards were killed on his way to the Kage summit so nobody from the village knows that there is no Hokage in their village.

So we all are here. We are now just waiting for the Hokage. Said Ay, the Raikage.

No one out of us would have imagined that you will come here representing some other village than Konoha, Lady Tsunade. Said Onoki, the Tuschikage.

Actually Mizukage knew. Said Tsunade.

Of course I know since the formation of alliance between our villages. Said Mei, the Mizukage.

I am quite surprised nobody was notified about the alliance between Uzu and Kiri. Said Baki (Sand Siblings Cannon Sensei), the Kazekage.

Hokage and his bodyguards late as usual. Smirks Tuschikage.

Ooh my back. Moaned Onoki.

Well its usually you who is the last Lord Tuschikage. Said Mifune, the leader of the Land of Iron.

Well I think we should start the meeting as I think Konoha is still unaware of the demise of their previous Hokage and no new Hokage has been appointed and since the dead Hokage can't attend this meeting now can he? We should start. Said Tsunade.

What do you mean Princess Tsunade? Asked Mifune.

That the Hokage has been assassinated by my Ninjas along with his bodyguards. Said Tsunade.

Although its nothing wrong if not in alliance that's quite daring of you to do that one day before the Kage Summit. Said Onoki.

Did you also assist Uzu in this Lady Mizukage? Asked Ay.

No Lady Tsunade never asked my assistance so no.

I think we all should now drop the honorifics. Suggested Mifune.

But I would like to know the reason about this. Asked Mifune.

He ordered his shinobi to kidnap a kunoichi from my village.

That's foolish to risk your inclusion among the great nations for a single kunoichi. Said Ay.

Well that is our village's ideals that "each life is important and no one will sacrifice even for the greater cause. If we go down, we go down together." Said Tsunade.

My vote is no. As they have foolish ideals. This will lead to war very quick. Said Ay.

My vote is also no, as there is no need to extend the number of great villages from 5 to 6. That's quite foolish. Said Onoki.

My vote is no, as there is no Daimyo in their village. Said Baki.

Before the meeting could go on any further, Tobi came and intervenes in between.

Who are you? Do you even know that invading the Kage Summit is the most terrible crime. Said Mifune.

I am Madara Uchiha.

WHAT?? Said many in unison.

Nice going Tobi. Still presenting yourself as the fake Madara Uchiha. You are just a Madara Uchiha wannabe. Said Naruto who now came forward.

My name doesn't matter anymore. Call me whatever you want. I am here for a proposal. Said Tobi.

And what could that be? Asked Ay.

To give me the remaining tailed beasts that are number 1,7,8,9. I already have the others. You have 3 hours time to think and if your answer is no. Then..

In that case I hereby declare the 4th great Ninja War.

WHAT?? Everyone exclaimed in unison.

You don't have many ninjas on your side. Said Baki.

Oh do I?

Then a White Zetsu appears.

These are Zetsu and I have whole army of them. So I don't have any shortage of Ninjas.

I will return in 3 hours. So ready your answer. Till then Ta-ta.

Obito used Kamui.

It was time for the Kages to discuss the situation.

I would propose that we give the tailed beasts to him. Said Onoki.

Don't be ridiculuos. You are salty just because you lost your tailed beasts. Said Ay.

It would be wise to give the tailed beasts. Also Kumo is the only village with the tailed beast and Konoha is still silent about nine tails where abouts. Said Baki.

We only know about the 8 tails. Where are the 1,7 and 9 tails? The only thing common is that all 3 jinchurikis ran away from their villages. Said Onoki.

Uzukage, Mizukage. You are silent since the start of this conversation which is awfully suspicious. Said Ay.

Tsunade sighs.

The 1,7 and 9 tails jinchurikis reside in Uzu.

So you have been hiding them all this time? Said Onoki.

No, I didn't. I was the one who joined the village later than them.

So we will vote whether to give them the jinchurikis or go to war. Although its obvious that they are to be sacrificed for the Ninja World. Said Onoki.

Just then the Kages got chills as they felt 2 very large Killer Intents and when they looked towards the sources 2 pairs of red eyes were glaring daggers at them.

A/N : So my endsems are coming and that's why this update was so late. I may or may not update next chapter till 25th June. So wait till then. I will be back from 25th June. But yeah if I get enough time I may still update.