Chapter 15

Flashback

Naruto and others were on their way to Takikage's office. Hinata, Fuu and the sand siblings were walking ahead of Naruto and Itachi as Naruto and Itachi were discussing something.

Naruto when we reach the Takikage's office I want you to activate your Jougan and hide it under a genjutsu. Said Itachi to Naruto.

But why Itachi sensei? Naruto asks curiously.

Naruto be patient I am telling you. So what I wanted you to do is check if Lord Takikage's chakra shows whether he is trustworthy or not, ok.

Naruto nods.

Also we can't talk openly about it so understand this clearly. If his chakra shows that he is purely good or some little glimpses of darkness then show me 1 finger. If his chakra has some considerable amount of evilness like the Uchihas we didn't save then show me 2 fingers. And if he is pure evil show me 3 fingers. Understood, because I have to discuss something important with him and I can't trust him blindly.

Yes sensei.

After reaching the office and doing as instructed Naruto shows 1 finger to his sensei showing he is trustworhy. 

Flashback ends

We want to form an alliance with your village.

Well if you want to form an alliance and if you are planning to take revenge against Konoha then I am sorry to say this but I can't help you. We are on neutral grounds with Konoha and I don't want to destroy that sooner or later without any cause. Replied the Takikage.

I am glad to know you don't have any bad motives and thats why my village wants to form an alliance with your village. We want to establish peace in the shinobi world and thats why we don't want any wars and from what I think its only possible if all villages work together which is nowhere near even in the future due to their rifts . We do not have any ill will towards Konoha, what we just want is true peace. We will even want Konoha to work with us but now isn't the time and thats the reason we want to form an alliance with your village as you are also a peace loving village. Said Itachi.

I see if thats the case then I will approve of the alliance.

The Takikage writes something on paper and signs it with the village seal.

Now Itachi I want you to sign these papers on behalf of your village as the son of Uzukage to finallise the alliance.

Itachi signs the paper along with his authority as the son of the Uzukage.

Uzu and Taki will work together from now onwards.

Now I want to talk about something else which was the reason we came to your village originally and for that I need to call all the kids back here.

Shibuki nods and Itachi goes and calls everyone. After everyone was present in the office.

So what I want to discuss is that it is obvious from her treatment in the village that Fuu is a Jinchuriki . I can see that just like some other Jinchurikis she is also not treated well in the village and villagers would rather wish that she somehow dies. Am I correct.

Hearing this Fuu flinches and Shibuki with a guilt filled face nods solemnly.

As I already told you about our village what I didn't tell you was that Naruto was the one who gave me this idea because Konoha gave him the same treatment as he is a jinchuriki himself and he wanted to live without being the target of village's anger. In our village all people respect Jinchurikis as who they are , a true hero. So what I want to say is that if villagers take it to far Fuu is welcome in our village anytime with open arms and even now.

Yes Lord Takikage, I no longer have to be afraid of what villagers would say next to lower my self confidence or being a target of village's anger and have to buy things at twice or even thrice the regular price. Says naruto while clenching his fists.

Naruto kun has gone through a lot. Thinks Hinata sadly. 

Fuu I want to know what you feel about this. Asks Shibuki.

Truth be told I really suffer here and I don't want to suffer anymore but... but I don't want to leave you Grandpa , You always helped me even when I had no one.

Fuu if thats the case I think its best if you go with them. I want you to enjoy your life like a child should. I wish you a very good luck in your new life.

Fuu hearing this had tears in her eyes and hugs Shibuki .

You know when grow up you could come here to meet him. Said Itachi smiling.

Fuu nods.

After that now the increased group from 3 to 7 left the village on their way to Uzu.