Chapter 51

A/N : I just want to say sorry to all the readers for poor fight descriptions. It is because I was not able to write fight scenes. I tried in last chapter but then I removed because that fight was looking too childish. Once again sorry. But if somebody wants to write the fight scene he can comment me because my main focus is on providing the storyline.

Jutsus used in previous chapter ( Took help from google for description)

Chidori Katana : The user sends lightning to his weapon which requires high lightning chakra control. Upon stabbing the victim, the sword's current flowing makes their muscles contract and numbs their body, making it extremely difficult to counter for even the most experienced shinobi out there. One of the few ways to get around this ability is to use a weapon that's also channeling lightning release in return.

Chidori Senbon : Shape transformation to the Chidori, turning it into needles that can be thrown at the target from a long-range. By firing them off in quick succession, they are almost impossible to dodge in combat, and upon hitting the target, they are powerful enough to paralyze them.

Chidori Sharp Spear : It counters the original Chidori's weaknesses, that is, a risk of getting hit himself. Using a very high-level shape transformation, Chidori in the palm is turned into a lance that can hit anyone over a range of over 5 meters. Once it stabs the opponent, user can use shape manipulation to turn it into different weapons and inflict further damage to the opponent.

Chidori Stream : Chidori Stream, is a smart and effective way to counter and weaken nearly any opponent standing in his way. When used, it produces a strong electrical discharge from his body over a range of at least 5 meters, and anyone coming in contact with it is affected by its power quite easily.

Electric Needle Spread Technique : Generally used as a ranged defensive maneuver when a ninja wishes to hit multiple targets in front of him. First, he begins to grow electricity-based needles all over the front area of his body. Anyone using a taijutsu on him, between now and when he attacks, from the front side will get a slight sting, attacking from the sides or from the back is still effective however. Once the needles have grown the user then flashes one hand seal and all the electric needles launch themselves in a front spreading maneuver towards anyone in their way. Anyone who is hit by the needles receives a nasty shock and slight numbness to the afflicted part. 

Electric Needle Spread Technique (Naruto version) : But Naruto used this technique using only his hair instead of his whole body. He passes electricity to his hair use them as electric needles. Functions are the same as the original version.

Wind Release : Air bullets : This technique shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.

Hiraishin level ( version ) 3 : Hiraishin is already a very complicated Jutsu but this upgraded version is far more complicated. In this not only original or single clone teleports but all the Shadow Clones at the same time. It requires very high Chakra reserves and high control over their own mind.

A/N : These jutsus are not common and 2 of them are fanon made by me so it was to provide information about the jutsus.