Chapter 63

Naruto was in KCM1. His sensing abilities were far greater than even the Toad Sage Mode. And now he could feel negative emotions too without activating Jougan in this state.

This chakra its Hinata's. She is alive. I am so happy. Naruto thought and a single tear escaped from his eyes.

He then saw Pain standing in front of him. His eyes got cold and without saying anything he rasenganed him and killed him instantly.

I hope you have learnt a big lesson today.

Yes and I am never going to repeat this mistake ever in my life. I was lucky, consequences could have been more drastic.

You know what you have to do next right?

Yes and I know where to go.

Naruto then reached the tree cave where real Nagato was and entered without any caution.

Nagato seeing Naruto tried to hit him with his chakra rods which Naruto just caught in his hands.

You preach a lot about peace and being a God but this is your end. Bastards like you don't need salvation.

You don't know anything I just wanted to bring peace to this Ninja world. Said Nagato.

Is that so? Then lets see. In an instant in KCM Naruto's eyes the white part turned blue and he entered Nagato's mind and started seeing Nagato's life.

I never would have imagined you were trained by Pervy sage. But after seeing your life what Hanzo did with you was only fair.

FAIR? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?

Voice down. Yes fair. Tell me what is the different between him and you.

He did everything for his own selfishness while I did it for peace.

And what's the difference. You just named them different. The process is the same. You both killed countless innocents. You say you did everything for peace. Pervy Sage also wanted peace. But I finally know what I want. I don't want peace. I prefer war than your kind of peace. Atleast in war people die fighting but you just killed innocents to create peace. Lets say hypothetically you achieved peace but what about those innocents who you killed. Does that peace even matter to them? Didn't you create at least one another Nagato for whom Pain was another Hanzo? Maybe he won't be as strong as you to challenge but strength doesn't lessen the suffering he had to face. True peace I don't know if that exists or not but if it is possible I will try to achieve that but I promise you one thing I won't sacrifice a single soul without giving them a chance to fight and that includes tailed beasts too.

I see. You have made up your mind. After hearing you I know one thing that you are right in my ambition to create peace I may have created another Nagato for whom peace would be something different. I made a lot of mistakes and now I am left with nothing. Yahiko died to protect Konan and me, and Konan just followed me in my goal and lost her life. I am leeft alivee with just regrets. The least I can do is lessen my regrets. Naruto I hope you fulfil your goal without getting lost on the right path of life unlike me.

What are going to do Nagato?

I am going to revive everyone who died by my hands using Rinne - Tensei using the Outer path.

Hey wait! I don't know what technique you are trying to use but what I know is that such technique must have heavy requirements.

No it won't it will revive them at the cost of my life.

But do you really want to do it. I mean most of them are bad and some of them I am going to kill myself because of their deeds not for revenge. Can't you just revive the good ones if you really want to die.

This technique doesn't work like that. I will leave the purification to you Naruto after all you yourself said no innocent should die without fighting.

Yes leave that to me if the cost to revive the innocents is that many bad people will also get revived its ok. After all I am going to clean this pathetic village. I want to say something to you Nagato. Amegakure is a neighbouring village to Uzu. I will join both villages and would do everything for the people of Ame as they are a part of Uzu. I can't revive Ame but people are more important right? So they are a part of Uzu from now onwards and are under the protection of me.

Nagato nods and uses Rinne - Tensei and people started getting revived and Nagato died.

I need to destroy Nagato's eyes so that they don't get used by someone else hungry for power.

Naruto was going to destroy them when someone just removed the eyes from the sockets.

Who are you. What are you doing? Give them back.

Sorry to disappoint you but I need them Naruto.