Chapter 79

Naruto was currently sleeping during broad daylight why you ask. Well this was because he teleported so many people when he was already near chakra exhaustion. Right now Tsunade was having a fit of anger. Sasuke, Hinata and Itachi were trying to calm things down.

Flashback

Well Tsunade was waiting for Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto to escort her to the Kage Summit but great was her surprise when Naruto started teleporting a lot of children to Uzu and then he gave her a huge amount of living storage seals and told her to unseal these ROOT ANBUs who could still be saved and start giving them therapy sessions with the Yamanaka Clan and then he just teleported back. First she called for Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuke's mother who looks after the orphanage herself after Naruto's condition in Konoha was revealed so that no other child suffers. Then Tsunade immediately called Jiraiya and Inoichi Yamanaka to unseal the seals and give therapy sessions respectively. She also told Inoichi to call his whole clan for the same.

Things didn't stop there, few hours later Team 1 returned along with almost the whole Hyuga Clan that was left and a pink haired kunoichi and Naruto just fall unconcious on coming back. And he was sleeping peacefully with a smile which irritated Tsunade a lot when she heard from others what Naruto had done in Konoha.

Flashback ends

Naruto wakes up and says.

Good morning .....

And he was punched by Tsunade (lightly).

Aah Granny Tsunade. What was that for?

You are really asking me why after the stunt you pulled in hidden leaf village just a day before the Kage summit. I had given you the permission to only rescue Hinata not almost destroy the whole village. The other Kages will use this as an opportunity to not let us become a great nation.

Why does it matter, I mean after yesterday's work of mine, now we are the far more stronger than any other great nation. If they don't want to recognize us that's their fault. We are an independent nation.

But wasn't it you who suggested me about this?

Well I did say that but I didn't think thoroughly at that time.

Ugh! You are giving me a head ache now get lost you brat.

With Sasuke

What is happening with me?

Ugh who am I kidding? I know quite well what is happening. But I never imagined it to be that quickly. Itachi is still alright even after this many years. I guess I got careless. I used my Mangekyo too much yesterday and that's why I am almost going blind. It took little time for the after effects to show a sign but they are showing and its impacting me too much.

Flashback

Sasuke was talking with Itachi after the Akatsuki battle about his newly awakened Mangekyo Sharingan when Itachi told him something important.

Sasuke no matter what, unless the situation is about life and death, do not use your Mangekyo for more than 10 minutes in under 12 hours. Otherwise your sight will decrease with time. And it has no cure. You will simply go blind if you exceed every limit.

Flashback ends

Shit!! Dammit! How could I ignore brother's warning. I mean I know I won't go blind completely unless I abuse its power again. But still I see things blurry.

Itachi is going to be so mad. I guess I should not tell him about this anytime before returning from the Kage summit. Today is a special day for him. I hope  things go well with him.

A few hours later

Tsunade, Naruto and Sasuke were standing at the village's gate and they were waiting for Itachi to come for a change as Itachi is never late. Sasuke  had a little smile on his face as he knew why Itachi was late. Naruto was constantly asking him but Sasuke wasn't telling him. That's when Itachi came.

Care to explain what were you doing Itachi? Sasuke here isn't telling. Asked Tsunade.

Are you hiding something from us Itachi sensei? Asked Naruto with mock suspiciousness.

Well umm.. I asked Izumi to marry me and now we are gonna marry soon.

Itachi said with an ultra rare blush on his face.

Everyone who heard the news was happy. But they didn't know that this was just "The calm before the storm" which everyone will soon know.