Chapter 50

Naruto you are out of your mind. You have grown but it is the condition one step away from war. And you are not ready yet for that. Also one shinobi doesn't help them anyway.

My father alone defeated 1000 Iwa Shinobi. So 1 shinobi creates a lot of difference.

But he was a veteran. He had lived in war but you have lived in peace times. And he had a lot of experience.

My early years of life were as bad as a war. I just want to help some innocent people. What is wrong with that? I just can't watch and see innocent people suffer for nothing but just because some psycopath said people with kekkai genkai are monsters and you should know how I feel about that.

Naruto I am not saying that because I am the Uzukage but you call me granny right so please understand this.

Well you know you underestimate me very much. Lets make a bet that when I come back my name will become as reputed as you or my father. 

Fine Naruto take care. And come back alive.

I will take care of that. Said Itachi.

Itachi you? Asked Tsunade.

I wouldn't just sit here when my precious student will go fight there.

I see so we are 4 you, me, Zabuza and Haku since Zabuza always wanted to help in liberating Kiri.

I think Sasuke will not stop either. Said Itachi.

He is just a teme. He just wants a competition.

At the time of leaving

Zabuza, Haku, Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara and Itachi were the ones going. At that time Tsunade came with Hinata.

Hinata will be the medic of your team and Hinata no need to fight without a reason. You are the most important to heal the health of these reckless idiots along with all the others.

Timeskip to the battlefield

Naruto ha removed all of his restriction seals. The Gravity seals and the 5 elemental seal and now his Chakra control increased threefold and his speed fivefold to that of with seals.

Everyone was ready to start. They already got acquainted with their allies so as not to attack them. And then they start .

Gaara was using Sand Burial technique to kill the enemy ninjas or leaving them uncouncious with some broken bones.

Haku was using his Ice Mirror technique.

Itachi and Zabuza were already experienced and so were showing their skills by using different jutsus, Kenjutsu, Genjutsus.

Sasuke was using different jutsus one after after another. A great fireball jutsu followed by an original Chidori. Ocassionally using his Sharingan to cast Genjutsus. His 3 tomoe Sharing was blazing all the time during  his fight. He was also showing different versions of his Chidori which he had made in these last years. Chidori Sharp Spear to stab any opponent coming near 5 metres distance from him. Or if surrounded he was using Chidori Senbon. Since he was not using Taijutsu and instead Kenjutsu using Kusanagi given to him by Orochimaru he applied Lightning Chakra into his blade which he calls Chidori Katana.

 Since he was not using Taijutsu and instead Kenjutsu using Kusanagi given to him by Orochimaru he applied Lightning Chakra into his blade which he calls Chidori Katana

[1.) Chidori Katana                             2.) Chidori Senbon                       3.) Chidori Sharp Spear]

Naruto meanwhile was all around the place using his Shadow Clones. Over 100 Shadow Clones were fighting. Some using seals to fight to remain unpredictable. It was easily visible to all that  all of Naruto's Clones were much faster than anyone on the battlefield. Naruto has maintained such that out of 100 clones, 10 were using Sage mode one after other not including the original. The jutsus he used were namely Great Fireball Jutsu, Great Breakthrough, Wind Bullet. Of course Rasengan, Wind style Rasengan and Rasenshuriken were the most used since they were Naruto's signature techniques. Naruto also used a Jutsu named Electrical Needle Spread Jutsu once or twice. But then Naruto thought of finishing everything off.

Kurama I don't think there is any need to call Stormbreaker. Pass me a little chakra. I am going to finish it using HV3.

Alright brat get ready here it comes 5% of my chakra just to give a boost to you.

5% ? That's too much.

Try to pass them to all your clones.

You want to experiment in the middle of the battle.

Yes.

Fine. Alright done. Successful.

Naruto then shouts.

ALL OF MY CLONEAS GET READY. WE ARE USING HV3.

YES / ALRIGHT / LET'S GO. Replied his clones in unison and 50 of the clones readied different kinds of throwing weapons available to them, senbons, shurikens, kunais, tri-prolonged kunais etc.

All the others also heard that but since they were in the middle of the battle ignored him but were still cautious while those of Uzu were curious.

Then Naruto shouts' "HIRAISHIN VERSION 3".