Chapter 58

Naruto and Sasuke battles the six paths of Pein. First they were trying to gather information about the abilities of all of them.

They were able to find out that all the 6 paths have connected vision. Everyone has different abilities.

What they were able to find out was that: 

The Deva Path has the ability to attract and repel anything. 

The Asura Path has the ability to change his limbs into weapons and armors.

The Animal Path can summon a wide variety of creatures.

The Preta Path which can absorb any Ninjutsu.

(They don' actually know the names of paths.)

Naruto what about those 2 paths. We don't know any of their abilities. Also these weird chakra rods any idea what they do. Said Sasuke.

They can restrict chakra flow which cannot be corrected internally easily however strong and skilled the person is if he hadn't faced a rinnegan user because nobody knows how to correct the chakra network since my father was the only one with the Rinnegan. Even I can't correct it if you got hit Naruto. Maybe after this battle we can find something.

Thats bad we are in big trouble. Said Sauke.

NARUTO , SASUKE. Said Karin.

Go away Karin. Coming here  is dangerous. Said Sauke.

Why did you come here cousin? asked Naruto.

Can't tell quickly Naruto use your Doujutsu on me.

Sasuke give me cover for few seconds.

Hn.

Jougan. Naruto said mentally and used Jougan on Karin. Both Naruto and Karin enter the shared mindscape.

What now Karin?

I went inside the village and collected information quickly look into my mind to find out everything.

Naruto then returns in the original world and Karin goes back. Naruto then told Sasuke.

Sasuke apparently, The Human Path removes the soul of the being and there may be a chance that gains his / her memory.

And The Naraka Path can summon and control the King of Hell.

Also you should know that if you survive today then you will have the free access to kill Danzo. Apparently he decided that Konoha should work alongside Akatsuki which they didn't like maybe Danzo has also done something to some member of Akatsuki. So they have come to kill Danzo too but that dog decided to go hide with many of his ROOT Ninjas since the first group sent to fight was killed instantly and left the civilians to their fate.

Apparently he just wants military force. He doesn't care what happens to others. Replied Sasuke.

Well we already know that.

Fair enough. Now focus more on fight.

At that time Sasori and Deidara comes to join the battlefield.

Shit just got real right now. We are in a deep trouble. Said Sasuke.

Sasuke you take on the new comers. I will take on the Rinnegan wielders.

All of them? Are you crazy?

No actually I figured it out. They are just like puppets. The original is somewhere else.

Naruto enters Sage Mode.

Found him. Just like I thought. Their power levels are also different. Naruto says and destroys the Human Path with one hit.

Just go Sasuke. Don't think about number disadvantage. You do know that  I can never be at number disadvantage.

Sasuke then goes to battle Sasori and Deidara but suddenly Konan orders Sasori to fight Hinata and she comes to fight the Uchiha. So Sasuke now has to fight Deidara and Konan.

Naruto was fighting Pain using Sage Mode and his Jougan was activated. His eyes were completely blue in colour with horizontal rectangular slits.

Suddenly instead of predicting the movements his eyes started burning a little and he saw Hinata flying weirdly? But then everything returned to normal.

He was confused and he looked towards Hinata and he saw her fighting with 300 puppets and the 3rd Kazekage. But she was totally fine. Suddenly his instinct told him to move and he did otherwise he would have been impaled by one of the chakra rods.

He then saw Sasuke struggling a lot since handling 2 S - Ranked criminals is not easy at all. So he made 2 shadow clones with 15% of his total chakra in each which means each clone has a chakra level of a Jounin and sent one clone to help Sasuke and other to help Hinata.

Naruto that was 30% of your total chakra but seeing your mastery over Shadow Clones they will not dispel even after some good hits and about 50% of your reserves are still left. You can still summon Boss Toad or high levelled Foxes except the boss without having any disadvantage of Chakra depletion in battle.

No I can handle on my own.

Atleast summon Stormbreaker.

Nah, I can handle. Naruto said with little overconfidence.

Naruto I just hope you don't regret it. You have so much power yet all is in vain if you started getting overconfident. Although this stage is normal in all warriors life but it never ends well even I got sealed because of my overconfidence.

[A/N : Please tell me do you want the lives lost in Konoha to be revived or let them just die. Of course no main character including Tenten will die. Also I am not killing many characters so this may compensate with those deaths. Please comment quickly because I need the information after 1-2 chapters.]