Chapter 52

After Naruto's shout half of the clones started throwing Ninja weapons at the opponents one after the other and all that was seen was multiple orange flashes of light and after the flashes went off all that was seen was Naruto sitting on one knee taking deep breaths with some of his hair having red colour that was the remains of blood flew from the many opponents. All around him were many Shinobis either unconcious or dead.

Meanwhile with Hinata

Hinata was healing all the allies when an enemy group came there.

What the idiots are they? They have no protection at the medical base. Mocked one of the enemy ninja.

And if we just remove the medics then we would be able to win. Said another.

Aww there is no resistance here. We are 20 shinobi and you are just 20 medics not capable of defending themselves.

You are not going to harm anyone. Said Hinata.

And who is going to stop us. You??

Yes.

Everybody attack and keep them alive as a ransom.

Gentle Fist : 8 Triagrams 64 Palms.

Hinata attacked the 2 attackers that came her way who both end up dead.

Seeing this 4 more came her way and to defend herself she used her defensive move "Rotation" but she also added the water element in the attack so instead of just using it as defence it now also works as a offensive move.

Tie these four they are just unconcious. Hinata told the other medics who replied in affirmation and tied them.

Seeing this 6 attackers went to other medics who seeing Hinata tried to defend themselves by working together and all the rest went to attack Hinata seeing that she was the only opponent capable of actually defending them.

Hinata fought the remaining 8 shinobis coming her way alone using Gentle Fist. She also used her new move that she herself created.

Gentle step : Twin Lion Fists.

After defeating 7 of them, the last one of the attackers went to attack just from the back of her head and unfortunately for Hinata that was the only blind point of a Hyuga and she was not able to react on time due to fatigue. Even after defeating the other 7 shinobis Hinata was going to be beaten when suddenly a loud cry of pain was heard and the attack stopped.

Hinata looked and saw that the attacker was on the floor with the absence of one hand and he was shouting in pain due to the loss of his limb. And standing in front of her was Naruto glaring at her attacker with cold eyes.

Trying to eliminate the medics I see. Cheap old trick. Commented Naruto.

And then Naruto just slits his throat.

And this is for trying to attack Hinata. Said Naruto.

Tie all the unconcious ones. Everyone is coming this way along with the captives. Naruto told the other medics.

N-Naruto?

You can rest a little Hinata. And then heal me if you can. Naruto says with a smile.

Yes. 

Naruto then places Hinata on the floor.

The others came one by one.

Naruto meanwhile was collecting information from the unconcious ninjas.

Many of the Ninjas were watching Naruto remembering how he defeated almost everyone in the last 2 minutes of his fights.

After sometime.

So is it over?? Can we return to the new Mist? Asked a shinobi.

Its not over yet. Not until we defeat the Mizukage and he must still have little forces left. Told Naruto.

Those from Kiri paled and thought how could they totally forgot the Mizukage.

So any idea what to do next handsome boy? Asked Mei flirtatiously which Naruto totally ignored.

Yes I know where to find him and who are protecting him.

You forgot to mention that he is a Jinchuriki. Reminded Sasuke.

Itachi Sensei any plan?? Asks Hinata who woke up and was healing Naruto and also frowning at Mei for her previous comment.

We can't take many shinobi otherwise they would just get massacred. So Naruto, Gaara will go of course being a Jinchuriki themselves and Mei, Sasuke, Zabuza, Choujuro will go. And Hinata and Haku will accompany me all the time along with Ao.

Also Hinata time to show your Archery skills. Haku I think you are already good in long range weapons. So take plenty of range weapons. Told Itachi.

They went to face Yagura and to stop him once and for all.