Chapter 72

Hinata went to the orphanage and killed all the culprits after isolating kids from them and sealed their bodies. She had left the innocents in charge of the kids and told them the truth of their acquaintances, who were horrified. She then offered them her proposal that she would be taking kids to another village from this hellish place and also since they are taking care of these kids they should come too, to which they agreed.

She then started talking with children to know what has been happening there in the orphanage. Also asking if anyone had a friend who mysteriously disappeared the next day and never came back, to which many children started crying and were telling about their lost friends. Hinata was having a little hard time consoling this many number of children but she was successful. 

She told them that her partner found some kids who were kidnapped and they found out that they were kidnapped from the orphanage and thats why she came here to know about that, but now they are safe and you will soon meet them, which automatically brought smiles to many faces.

At that time Naruto came after teleporting children from the base and explaining the whole situation to Tsunade. And then he also teleported everyone from the orphanage. He was nearing his chakra exhaustion limit due to combining his Mass Shadow Clone Jutsu and Flying Thunder God Jutsu, that still takes a heavy toll on his massive chakra reserves and that too after his fiasco at the Hyuga Clan. He had used Hiraishin with 350 clones and that too twice. The first time he used this combination technique, his limit was 50 clones and that too once and he was already out of chakra.

He would have already been out of chakra if it was not for his high mastery over Shadow clones because of which he could take back chakra from the clones or make them strong enough to not dispose unless they are killed.

Hinata had already ran out of chakra once after destroying the 2nd ROOT base since she had chakra reserves of a high Jounin, which may sound like its lower than her rank but thats still much more than any other Hyuga, because of their high chakra control. Hinata's almost perfect chakra control balances her chakra reserves.

Afterwards Naruto took Hinata by her waist leading her to becoming red and Naruto having a victory smirk on his face and then teleported them to Saasuke.

N-Naruto! Please inform me before doing that. Said a reddened Hinata.

Oh are you embarrassed that your boyfriend held you by your waist or you don't want me to do that, huh? Said a smirking Naruto.

No I was just surprised.

Alright, alright now where is Sasuke? My kunai is here but he is not.

Naruto, look there is a letter on your kunai. Said Hinata.

" Cleaned all those pesky civilian councilmen and 2 of Danzo's lapdogs named Hamoura and Koharu. Dead bodies are with me. I am on my way to Danzo. Before you think, I would clarify already that killing of Civilian council of Konoha was necessary. They were supporting Danzo. I got the proof in Danzo's base. I just didn't tell you because it was something I had to do on my own. If you want to come just find my chakra signature. You take care of the Ninjas of the leaf, thats why I put the kunai there."

Hey! Said Sasuke?

You are?

A lightning clone. Since you are here I can dispel myself. You are surrounded by leaf ninjas. I tricked them. Can't hold them here for much longer. Make sure they don't interrupt the fight with Danzo.

The lightning clone dispersed.

Sasuke come out now. You are surrounded. Said ??

Hinata are you ready?

Can I ask you something before that?

Of course.

Even a kiss on my cheek? Hinata asks hopefully.

Hinata was waiting for a reply when she found Naruto's lips on her cheek.

Now are you ready?

Of course I am. Hinata shouted determined with a red face.

Well I guess that did wonders to you, huh. Lets go face them.

Sasuke! Surrender yourself. So your punishment will be shortened. Said ??

Naruto and Hinata went outside.

Sorry Sasuke is not here right now. If you want to meet him. Defeat us. Said Naruto.

Is that really you Naruto? Said ??

Who is asking? Do I know you? Well but you are right. I am Naruto Namikaze. Jinchuriki of the Nine tails and son of your precious Fourth Hokage.

I am Kakashi Hatake but Naruto why??

Naruto looks at Kakashi briefly then suddenly.

Aah now I remembered you are Mr. Dog. I never got to thank you. Thanks for everything.