Chapter 2

Hey!

Naruto's heart was beating fast as he heard a mysterious voice calling out to him. He looked around but saw no one, until his eyes fell upon a large gate that seemed to stretch up to the skies. And there, behind the gate, stood a figure that was larger than any building Naruto had ever seen.

"Who are you?" he asked, his voice quivering with fear.

The figure towered over him, and Naruto felt small and insignificant in its presence. "I am the mighty Kyuubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox, and the reason why everyone hates you," the figure boomed.

Naruto's eyes widened in shock. He had neither in his wildest dream imagined that he has the Kyuubi inside him, nor had he expected to come face-to-face with the demon inside him.

"What happened to your eyes?" the Kyuubi asked, its voice deep and menacing. "Last time I checked, they only had blue pupils in white, not completely blue."

Naruto was still frightened, but he gathered his courage and replied, "I don't know what you're talking about, mighty Kyuubi. I am Naruto Uzumaki."

The Kyuubi looked amused, and Naruto felt a glimmer of hope. "You look a little scared, kid. Well, you should be in my presence, but there's no need for that now. I have seen enough of those pathetic villagers treating you like you're me. So, I have decided to help you become stronger."

"Does that mean you'll be my friend?" Naruto asked eagerly, hoping for some companionship in his lonely life.

The Kyuubi chuckled, "Well, sort of, kid. But I'll also be your sensei, as I have a lot of experience being sealed in different jinchurikis. But first, tell me about your eyes. Look in the water around you, and you'll then understand."

Naruto was confused but did as he was told. He looked into the water and was amazed to see that his eyes were completely blue, unlike their usual appearance.

 He looked into the water and was amazed to see that his eyes were completely blue, unlike their usual appearance

(Same how boruto has but in both his eyes)

The mighty kyubii what ...

"My name is Kurama kid," said the creature. "Just to let you know. I guess you also don't know me well, but we can figure it out later. Anyways, I have seen you asking about your parents to the Hokage. Well, I will tell you who they were. That idiot Hokage thinks that by not telling you about your parents, he is keeping you safe. But he doesn't know how much it hurts you and creates hatred inside you, which you will have to fight one day to obtain power."

However, Kurama noticed that Naruto was not paying attention and his eyes were shining with excitement to know about his parents. He sighed and muttered, "Guess a kid is a kid."

Naruto was curious, "You know about my parents? You will tell me who they are? Were they great people?"

Kurama paused for a moment before responding, "Silence kid. Well, your father was the one who sealed me inside you. Well, it's better if you hear it from him yourself."

"But Gramps Hokage told me he died," Naruto replied, confused.

"That's true, but he..." Kurama gestured towards a big gate, "Just see the seal on this big gate and try to open it. But only try, and don't open it. You will know yourself; your father will come to see you."

"Wait, for real? I can meet my dad?" Naruto was thrilled.

Kurama was annoyed, "Yeah, yeah, just do it already. I have to talk to him about something important too."

Excitedly, Naruto went to the door and put his hand on the seal. He tried to open it, and another hand grabbed his hand and took him in his arms and jumped away from the seal. Naruto couldn't see his face at that time, but all he could see was a white cloak with red strips. He became excited, but once he saw the person's face, his excitement turned into confusion.

"4th Hokage? What are you doing here? Do you know my dad? Kuruma told me if I tried to open the seal, my dad would come instead you came?" Naruto asked in disbelief.

The 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, replied, "Naruto, my name is Minato Namikaze."

Naruto was confused, "Now you even know my name? Why does the great 4th Hokage know my name?"

"That's because you are my son. I am your father, Naruto," Minato said with a smile.

Hearing this brought tears to Naruto's eyes. He mumbled, "My dad," and suddenly hugged Minato. Minato embraced him and returned the hug.

"Dad, I am so happy to finally meet you," Naruto said.

"I too am happy to see you, Naruto," Minato replied.

But their happiness was short-lived, as Kurama interrupted them. "Yeah, yeah, a happy reunion between father and son," he said sarcastically.

Minato turned serious, "The nine tails, I guess there is a reason I am able to meet my son. Something must have happened, but rest assured, I will not let you hurt Naruto."

Kurama laughs. Protect him from me well I am not the one who he needs protection from. You really underestimate yourself 4th hokage your seal is working properly.
So I guess you know he is present here not because he is being hurt internally but externally.
Why don't I tell you what happened.  Well nothing happened just those pathetic villagers of yours were abusing him emotionally just like how they were doing it from last 2 years but today they also attacked him physically and were still going to attack if they were not interrupted by the one of ANBU although if any ANBU sees him being abused they also leave him on his own just there are two, one with a dog mask and other with a weasel mask.

Naruto thats not true right. They don't treat you like how the nine tails is telling me right. Minato asks concerned.

Naruto suddenly downs his head with tears coming in eyes he tightens his embrace and says, "they do they don't let me play with anyone and call me monster,  demon brat and they also say I killed you."

Minato was furious. "How could they? What has become of the village?" he asked. "Do you not have a single friend?"

Naruto named two boys, Shikamaru and Choji, who let him hang out with them, and a girl who had called him her friend. But she couldn't see him often because of her clan's restrictions.

I am sorry Naruto if I haven't sealed the nine tails into you you wouldn't have to go through this.

Naruto smiles and says, No but now the nine tails and me are friends he even said he will train me you don't have to worry but Kurama said he wants to talk to you.

Who is Kurama, minato asks confused.

That would be me.