Chapter 62

Inside Naruto's Mind

Why? How could this happen? Kurama told me, it would not end well but why she had to suffer because of me? Its all my fault. MY FAULT.

She was one of the first people who know me at my worst and still accepted me and because of me she died. WHY?

Outside

Naruto started growing one more tail. His killer intent sky rocketed with the 7th tail. Since it was Naruto's and Kurama's combined KI, it could even started reaching other villages. And then even the 8th tail started coming.

K.N. was playing with Pain. He couldn't think properly. He held Pain and threw him then he again held him and keeping him in his hand hit his head with ground several times. ( Hulk style with Loki in Avengers 1)

All the few people left alive were terrified. They weren't as much terrified when Pain destroyed Konoha with his Almighty Push but feeling this great KI some were unconcious, some wet their pants.

But one person had different thoughts. This chakra its just like 16 years ago. My weapon is back. I just need to capture him. He thought he can totally control him. ( Guess who this pest is? )

In Uzu

People of Uzu also felt a very little KI which they recognised but unlike people of Konoha they were worried as they recognised the KI.

No this can't be Naruto is angry a hell lot angry. I am not ready for another bad news. Thought Tsunade while she was treating someone.

And that someone was Gaara and beside him was an unconcious Fuu. Fuu was still stable but Gaara was in a near death state.

Back in Naruto's Mind

I don't know what I should do? Please someone give me an answer. It hurts. It hurts a lot. All those years I lived in Konoha are coming back in my mind. This is just making me angry.

Outside

Pain somehow was able to get out of K.N. grasp before he broke him into 2 pieces and took him near the place where Nagato was and then Nagato / Pain used "Planetary Devastation".

K.N. was trapped in a giant planet like structure which was big enough to put whole K.N. inside which means it was huge but it was useless as K.N. tails and head started coming out of the planet structure and the last tail was forming. All the hatred was released in the form of power. Planet started cracking.

How could this be? I am a god but he is beating me like I am nothing. All my attacks are becoming useless. Nagato wondered.

Inside Naruto's Mind

Suddenly everything changed. Naruto was met with a calming aura which was bringing calmness into him. Naruto looked up to see a woman he had only seen in pictures.

Are you alright Naruto? She asked.

Naruto suddenly went near her and hugged her and started crying.

Mom. How are you here?

You don't know huh? Minato also put a little of my chakra in you before dying and guess what he was right. Some things only a mother can teach her child. So tell me what's the problem. Is the Nine Tails troubling you?

Hearing that the happy face Naruto had on meeting his mother vanished.

No. Actually he was the one who was taking care of me all these years. Although he would never admit. Today also he told me not to do that but I guess my power got into my head and Hinata had to pay the price and that too just after...

Just after what Naruto?

She had already defeated her enemy. But she still come when she was heavily injured already. She came to help me. I asked her why and she said that she loves me but just after that he-he killed her right in front of me. It was all my fault. I know she is strong but she didn't need to come. Tell me mom why did she come?

Naruto tell me if you both changed places and were heavily injured what will you  do?

What question is this? Of course I will go to save her.

Kushina laughs a little.

You know you are just like your father in this case. I mean if you are allowed to risk your life so why can't she? She cared about you a lot and for her your life was more important than her own. She sounds like a nice girl. I wish she is somehow saved, she would take good care of you.

You know since we are talking about this I want to know how you and dad fall in love?

(Kushina reply is same as cannon.)

Jeez Kumo sure likes to kidnap girls. They tried to kidnap Hinata too you know, I saved her just in the nick of time.

Suddenly Kushina started vanishing.

So I guess that's your chakra limit, huh. I wanted to talk some more with you. Naruto said sadly.

Kushina hugs Naruto one last time and says, "Remember me and Minato always love you. Thank you for being our son and thank you for making us your parents. Thank you." After that she vanishes.

Outside Naruto's mind

Suddenly K.N. vanishes and in its place standing was Naruto coated in Kurama's orange condensified chakra.

 vanishes and in its place standing was Naruto coated in Kurama's orange condensified chakra

A/N : So I found this video by mistake just today I didn't know somebody made it. So I posted it here if you wanted to see.