Chapter 53

The mentioned one went to face Yagura who although not full but had a much access to 3 tails' power for some reason.

After defeating the guards they were all facing Yagura who was right now in his 3 tails form.

Naruto and Sasuke were just using their speedy attacks. Sasuke was using lightning armor and had covered himself in lightning chakra to increase his speed drastically. Their Doujutsus were active. Naruto was only in his base form and suddenly decides to go into Sage mode.

Hinata was using the special chakra bow given to her by Naruto and Haku was throwing ranged weapons after coating them in Ice with her jutsus. Haku was able to aim with the help of Ao who was able to pinpoint the weak points with his Byakugan. All 3 were inside Itachi's Susanoo who was giving heavy attacks.

Alright Naruto I am going to use the strongest jutsu in my arsenal it will give a very heavy damage. Said Sasuke.

Which element your Jutsu is? Asked Naruto.

Lightning style.

Alright wait for a bit try to charge your Jutsu at maximum and release when I tell. Naruto says and Sasuke nods.

HINATA USE THE STRONGEST WATER STYLE JUTSU YOU KNOW WHEN I SAY. EVERYBODY EXCEPT SASUKE USE YOUR STRONGEST WATER STYLE JUSTSU ON YAGURA ON MY COUNT. Naruto shouts to everyone.

So thats your plan dobe huh. Sasuke smirks.

NOW. Everybodu fires their jutsus and Naruto shouts.

Wind Manipulation : Cyclone.

All the wind in the surrounding got under Naruto's control and a Tornado was formed and all the Water Style Jutsus used by others were attracted towards the Tornado due to wind manipulation and a Cyclone was formed under Naruto's control and Naruto traps Yagura inside the Cyclone.

Sasuke now release it. Told Naruto.

KIRIN. Used Sasuke.

The place where Kirin hit there was a massive crater

The place where Kirin hit there was a massive crater. Everything was obligerated and in the middle was Yagura in his base form unconcious.

Naruto and Sasuke were walking shoulder to shoulder after using heavy Wind Manipulation and Lightning Manipulation respectively towards Yagura.

Naruto uses his Jougan to enter his mind and remove the 3 tails from Yagura but he got the shock of his life there.

Kurama can you sense it?

Yes so it was that bastard again. That Madara Uchiha wannabe controlled another brother of mine to do his dirty work.

That .. that .. thats so cruel. He was being controlled from I don't know since how many years. He made him kill his own shinobi.

Who is the intruder? Come in front right now. I am gonna enjoy killing you. I am already agitated that a bastard was able to control me. Said a new voice.

Mr. 3 tails I am Naruto Namikaze ...

I don't give a shit about who you are. You dare try to control me? For that I will just kill you.

Isobu.

Kurama ?? So he is your container huh. Never imagined you working with your jinchuriki like that.

And I wouldn't have if this child would have been a grown up. He was a pure innocent 6 year old child who had no bad influence over him.

So are you gonna free me ? My jinchuriki had already given up on life few months after he was under control.

Well thats the plan but there is a big threat coming. Be aware of that.

What is that threat which had made you the mighty Kurama so cautious?

Two words : Ten Tails.

What? Who in the right mind ... Don't tell me its the same person.

Yes most probably he is the same person who has controlled you and Kurama. Not sure but there is a whole organisation by the name of Akatsuki. So I suggest you not to create a havock and increase tension with the mankind after we set you free. 

Huh. Isobu snorts. Don't joke we tailed beasts just wanted to live in harmony. It were you humans who started everything first.

I know that and thats why I want to apologise for that. If you want I can create a way to your summoning realm so that you can come and go back freely. And if you want you can come to our village to live. Its a new village and there you can come into your original form and nobody will complain. 

Alright that sounds like it. I am ready.

But first if you don't mind can I look into your Jinchuriki's mind and collect information?

Go ahead.