Chapter 70

Do you have any idea how big of an accusation you are making against the Clan? Said Hizashi.

Alright you elders tell me don't you think something is missing from Hinata?

What are you trying to say? Said a Hyuga elder.

Mr. Hiashi tell me one thing if it was kidnapping like you said then how the hell Hinata had the Caged Bird Seal on her forehead at that time. Said Naruto.

But big sister Hinata don't have any seal on her forehead. Said Hanabi who woke up just after Naruto accused the Hyuga elders.

Well thats because I removed it little Hanabi.

I am not little anymore. mumbled Hanabi.

You removed the Caged Bird Seal from her forehead? How is that possible? Nobody even in our Clan can't do it. Said Neji.

Of course they can't. They aren't seal masters. Somebody must have taught them to use this stupid seal and that is now passed down the generations. They have no idea about the seal thats why they can't remove it. I mean the one who applies the seal must know how to remove it too.

Well lets not get off the topic. The main topic was about the fake kidnapping of Hinata.

She doesn't have the seal now that means your claims can't be proved. Also the bodies of kidnapper was never found. It is possible that you are just bluffing. Said Hiashi.

Of course they won't be found after all Kurama met them. People with evil intentions when they meet Kurama they don't remain alive. You all must be thinking who Kurama is? Well you just need to know that he is my friend.

I don't need to give you any proof about whether Hinata was kidnapped or sold. You have already chosen between your clan and daughter.

Hey Neji you did remember what I said when we met last time. My warning? If you go down you would find out that I do what I say. You didn't just threaten Hinata, you actually kidnapped her. It is also the answer to your question how I entered the Hyuga Clan Mansion.

Don't say such things ever again. Otherwise there could be a Hyuga Clan massacre just like Uchiha massacre. After all my sensei is the one responsible for the Uchiha massacre and there would be no difference. Neji remembered Naruto's words.

Neji went pale just thinking about that and went downstairs. Hanabi seeing Neji panic like that was going to follow him when.

Hinata please stop your little sister from going downstairs and knock her out immediately otherwise she will suffer from a very big trauma.

Hinata complied quickly before the elders could protest and a few moments later Neji came back. The face he had was a big surprise for all the Hyugas as he was crying.

You you youuuuuuuu.

You actually slaughtered my whole Clan. You didn't let a single member live except those present in this room. Neji roared angrily.

This was a big surprise for all of them. They had a face of horror. To think the Clan for which they made a lot of sacrifices no longer exists was a nightmare to them. Their whole world came crashing down. In a fit of rage they all attacked Naruto at once. Naruto was just standing there and suddenly released a lot of killer intent which pushed the Hyugas away from him. On trying again the result was same. One thing was clear Naruto was mocking them. It was clear indication he was telling them that they were weaklings in front of him.

The truth is Naruto was actually mocking them but for different reasons then what they thought. His only motive was to prove them that gentle fist is not everything and since they can't come close to him their Gentle Fist was just useless.

Now since you no longer have a clan, will individual interests now matter to you? Or still is it your Clan however it is left?

Before Naruto could hear a answer a loud bang was heard. Naruto sighed.

Guess my time here is over. I will give you an advice if you care about your younger daughter, don't let her see the bodies so finish the cleaning quickly. We will meet again. I have not finished my work with you guys. Lets go Hinata. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails. Naruto Namikaze. Son of the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

And just after that in a flash Naruto and Hinata disappeared from their sight.