Chapter 14

Timeskip to when they reached Taki

Team Itachi and the sand siblings reached Taki or the land of waterfall. After reaching there they immediately started searching for the Jinchuriki. Itachi covered his face with a hat.

Naruto I can sense my seven tailed sister towards the right.

Naruto says to others, The Jinchuriki is in right direction.

They all went in the right direction and found an angry mob of villagers surrounding a girl of almost their age being somehow the cause of villagers' anger.

Hey cut it out . What's the big deal ? What did she do to you all? asked Naruto.

One of the villager asked, Who the hell are you? I have never seen you in the village.

To which Itachi quickly replied, We are travelling shinobi from a small village. We are going to meet the TakiKage when we saw the mob here we decided to see what was happening.

Oh so you are travellers thats why you don't know about that thing ( pointing to the girl). Since you are not from here I will tell you that thing over there a monster so stay away from her but if you don't then its your wish. You are on your own then. Said one of the civilian.

After saying this the civilians were going back to their usual work leaving the poor suffering alone.

All the while Hinata was holding one of Naruto's hand to keep him in control from lashing out and creating problems. All the while she had a little blush on her face and was wondering how she hadn't fainted yet. As by spending so much time with Naruto she could now speak without shutter but having a body contact for a long time with the said boy leads to her occasional fainting. 

I am fine now Hinata. Don't worry. Naruto says while giving her a smile which makes her blush everytime.

Right, Sorry there Naruto kun I will help the girl.

Hinata goes to help the girl and gives her a hand so that she could stand. After standing.

You are still helping me even after what the villagers said? The girl asked confused.

Hey don't worry just ignore them. I am Hinata , what is your name?

I am Fuu .

So Fuu I know what you are thats why we came here. We want to help you but I can't say anything here so do you know anyplace where we all can talk privately. 

Oh right I just remembered you also said you wanted to meet Grandpa Shibuki.

Wait what? But we never said anything. I am Naruto Uzumaki by the way and they are Itachi sensei, Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.

Nice to meet you. I think you don't know but he is the Takikage, he is not actually my grandpa but he takes care of me like one.

Just like Gramps Hokage huh. Will I ever meet him again? What do you think Kuruma? You know I don't hate him even if he never told me about my parents. I have long forgiven him.

I think you will, sometime in the future you have to go to Konoha to retrieve the last Uchiha there.

Yeah right.

Itachi says thats alright take us to Lord Shibuki.

After they reached the Takikage's office. 

Hey Grandpa look someone wants to meet you and they also want to talk to me about something.

Who are you and how may I help you? Said Takikage professionally.

I will tell but before that can you please tell your ANBU to leave. Also Naruto take all the kids and wait outside I know you want to talk but I want to talk about a different matter first. I will call you once I am done. You are in charge of everyone. Asks Itachi humbly.

Naruto knowing his sensei want to talk about some important matter as he had told him before nods and leave with others.

Shibuki motioned and all ANBU left.

I see you are an experienced Ninja.

Well yeah as I am an ex ANBU myself. I am Itachi Uchiha.

And what the missing nin from Konoha wants from me and my village.

Well I didn't betray my village. I was ordered to slaughter my clan by one of the village elders to prevent a possible war within the village. I think as a Kage yourself you would already know its an SS rank secret.

Yeah I can understand. And I can also say You must have felt a lot of pain in doing that. I will be frank and speak, as a Kage although I have responsibilities of the village I can never order something like this. But lets get to the point. What do you want to talk about?

Well as far I know, you are on neutral grounds with Konoha am I correct? (Shibuki nods.) So what I want to say is that all those Uchihas who I found not guilty, I saved them and started a new village in the land of whirlpools with them. I am not the Kage. The Uzukage is my father, Fugaku Uchiha. So even though it was not my primary motive but after hearing about you from your grand daughter like figure I think you you will take it calmly. I will respect your either decision.

I want to say on my Father's behalf that Uzu wants to form an alliance with Taki.