Chapter 74

Naruto in his full speed was running towards Sasuke carrying Hinata bridal style. Midway of the journey Hinata woke up.

Aah I fainted again. No I am so embarrassed.

Hehe sometimes you build so much confidence and sometimes you faint just by some of my appreciations. You still are weird sometimes but I like how you are.

Aah Naruto don't flirt with me while carrying me I will faint again. Said a blushing Hinata.

Alright I guess you could come down now Hinata, Sasuke is nearby and I don't think he will like to see us like this when he is fighting.

Few moments earlier with Sasuke

Sasuke after finishing all bases was going to fight Danzo but before that he went to give a visit to every member of the Civilian Council about whom he found out in Danzo's office.

Sasuke gave a personal visit to every member and killed them after claryfying their charges with a little torture using his Tsukoyomi, which is the power he got from his Mangekyo Sharingan and he got a little hang of it with Itachi's help although he is not even nearby to Itachi's level of Tsukoyomi.

(A/N : I wanted Sasuke to unlock his Mangekyo's one of the powers which he never did in anime and Tsukoyomi was the best option. Kamui was too op for Eternal Mangekyo. And Kotoamatsukami was also a no go since it was too unique.)

After dealing with them Sasuke went to fight Danzo. Danzo was surrounded by his best guards and he was going for the Kage summit. Sasuke knew he could defeat them all easily but Danzo is a sly bastard. So he better be on his guard. At that time Itachi appeared behind Sasuke.

Yo little brother need any help?

Brother you idiot don't give me a scare like that.

Go ahead you take on Danzo. I will distract his pawns. Itachi gives him a forehead poke.

Brother! I am not a child.

For me you always are. Now go ahead.

Sasuke then went to face Danzo. Danzo's guards went to intercept him but at that time Itachi appeared.

Your time has come to an end Danzo. You have done a lot of evil stuff. I am not only here for the revenge of Uchiha Clan. Half of them actually deserved that but the rest half were innocent. But most important thing what I am here for is something else. Said Sasuke.

I guess there is no other choice but to kill you both Uchiha brothers. Said Danzo.

But in no time Sasuke came and removed one eyeball from Danzo's eyes.

That something else is this. This belongs to Shisui Uchiha not you.

Aah! Danzo shouted in pain but in between he uncovered his arm and 10 Sharingan were visible with 1 of them with closed eyes and Shisui's eye was back with Danzo.

What? You bastard. You stole Sharingan eyes from my clan. I am going to torture you a lot before killing you. Sasuke roared in anger. His mangekyo was visible.

Whatever Genjutsu you used on me before I took Shisui's eye won't work again.

Sasuke went to cut off Danzo's arm with Sharingans but Danzo sacrificed his other arm to protect that.

But when Sasuke saw that Danzo's both arms were alright. He lost it. He forgot any thoughts of torturing him. Now he was going to kill him fast. What he didn't notice was Danzo's arm now has 2 Sharingans with closed eyes.

Sasuke quickly powers up a Raikiri in his hand and and stabs Danzo right in his heart. But a few seconds later Danzo was alright and tries to stab Sasuke with a kunai, but the area where Danzo was using kunai was protected by a purple ribcage. He then tries to stab Sasuke on his back but again the ribcage protected him and the kunai broke. Then the ribcage extended to form arms then a skull. Sasuke could be seen inside his Susanoo smirking.

Sasuke used his Susanoo arms to hold Danzo and he tore him into 2 pieces. One from waist above and other from waist down. But a few seconds later Danzo was again alive.

Maybe you won't die that easily but that makes it even more interesting. I could just torture you to my heart's content and kill you multiple times till I am satisfied. Sasuke says with a very dark smirk.

A shame Naruto isn't here to provide justice but its good I will have all the fun.

Who said I am not here Sasuke. We had a deal that you would kill him but you already killed him, I saw that. So the deal is now nullified. I am going to have my fun too especially after what he was doing to litlle children. Said Naruto.