Chapter 39

Naruto returned after taking his weapon but he didn't inform anyone till now and right now he was called in the Uzukage's office. So Naruto went there and found Sasuke there along with Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Hey Pervy Sage and Granny how did you like my masterpiece. I removed the cursed seal from Sasuke.

I saw that brat but what do you think you were doing without taking my permission. I am the Kage for God's sake. Said Tsunade.

Yeah gaki you could have told me before applying, I just started on it. I know you are now as skilled as me in Fuinjutsu but if the word has gotten out people would think that you are far more superior than me, think about my image how would I get any ladies' then. Said Jiraiya making wierd faces totally ignoring the dissapointed and angry looks given to him by Naruto.

Wrong sentence Jiraiya shouldn't have said that, well alright I am in for any Drama. Anyways it is too much boring here alone. I am waiting for Naruto he better not disappoint me. Kid really thought that the pervert was giving his everything to find how to remove the said seal. Also he hadn't confronted him about all godson - Godfather thingy. Hehe!! I wish I had popcorn with me I can feel Naruto's emotions rising.

The hell you mean you just started it. Are you even serious about it? I bet all this time you were only thinking was finding ways to peep ladies. Ladies this and ladies that. First you abandoned me in that hellhole of a village alone to get tortured by those villagers even though you were my Godfather. You didn't even think to come and visit me even once. You already failed Godfather duties and now you are ignoring your Shinobi duties too because of your pervertness. You were going to train me for the next 3 years and if I found out that you went near any women bath houses then nothing you will do will save you from me. I didn't even train properly since last 2 months and you were busy peeping. Earlier I thought I will tell you how to remove the curse seal but now I will take care of it on my own and let you figure it out on my own. Naruto yelled at Jiraiya frustrated and then tells Tsunade.

Granny I am going to remove curse seals right now. Whoever you want you can send right now. Saying this Naruto leaves the room.

There was a stunned silence in the room but then Tsunade broke it.

Damn you messed up big time Jiraiya, you better make ammends soon.

I am never going to stop Naruto from training. He was already frustrated that he was not able to train properly and when he found out Lord Jiraiya was able to peep on girls when he was doing his work, he just lashed out. Said Sasuke.

Sasuke take your other team members to supervise Naruto. Said Tsunade.

After Sasuke left Jiraiya turns to Tsunade and says.

"He knows about his parents."

Rest of Team 1 members went to check on the Sound Ninjas when Naruto would be removing their seals but they come across almost 150 Naruto clones tending to the sound Ninjas while the original was tending to Anko.

Because of which Naruto completed the sealing work along with checking who is worthy to live in Uzu all in 20 minutes.

The Sound Ninjas were already told about this and were told about the rules they have to follow if have they want to live in Uzu to start a new life. So about 100 of the total 150 sound village members both Ninjas and Villagers included were going to join Uzu and getting regular mental sessions from the Yamanaka clan while the rest 50 were found not worthy as they could still not follow the rules set up by the Uzukage.

1 week later

Naruto's Team was returning from the mission and when they returned to the Uzukage's office they come across to a new kid standing there giving them his ever so present fake smile.

Granny who is he? asked Naruto being wierded out by his fake smile and sensing negative emotions from him.

Naruto this is Sai and he wants to join our village.