Chapter 64

How the hell do you know my name? Who actually are you?

This chakra. Its him that bastard.

I am Madara Uchiha.

Its him Naruto. The one who released me on your birth. Its that bastard. Kurama told angrily.

I can guess that much by his name Kurama.

More like Madara Uchiha wannabe. You bastard. You are the reason my parents died. You killed many  people but for what purpose? Who are you actually? Naruto said angrily.

Oh so you know. You can call me Tobi if you don't want to call me Madara. Also it was the fox who killed your parents not me.

Shut up. You put him in a genjutsu just like the previous Mizukage.

Naruto forms a Rasengan and goes to hit Tobi but Naruto pass through Tobi just like air.

I could play some more but my work here is already done. Ta-ta (Bye - bye).

And suddenly Tobi started disappearing along his hand movements.

(Like this)

(Like this)

What? He just disappeared? Kurama any idea about what he did?

No I guess it could be a jutsu of his Mangekyo Sharingan.

The bad thing is he took the eyes. They are too powerful and in the wrong hands.

Power is not the disturbing thing. The disturbing thing is with those eyes I am pretty sure he could summon the Gedo Mezo.

What's that?

That's the shell of the Ten Tails.

You mean he can awaken the 10 tails with his eyes. Hey what about the Paths of Pain. They still will have the eyes right.

No they were just like puppets. So they didn't actually had Rinnegan.

We will talk later. I need to go check on others.

Or you just want to see Hinata after her confession. Kurama mocks.

Wh-wha? That's totally not like that. Stop saying weird things Kurama. Said Naruto with little red on his face.

Naruto went to Sasuke and others but Sasuke sensing him met him a little farther from others.

Hey! Said Naruto nervously.

Hn.

How is Hinata?

She is out of danger but still unconcious. Replied Sasuke.

I  think we should go back to Uzu so that Granny Tsunade can take a look at Hinata.

And what about our true purpose for what we are here to begin with?

Later. We will remove all the trash too at that time. When Nagato revived people, it included everyone good or bad who he killed today and we can't do that today however you put it.

That's what I live for, I want kill some Konoha scum from a lot of time. Sasuke said smirking.

You are not enjoying it right, Sasuke.

Maybe. What you don't know won't hurt you.

Alright lets take Karin and Hinata and I will hiraishin us back.

Both Naruto and Sasuke met with others to take Hinata and Karin back.

Wait Sasuke when will you come back? I swear it will be like the old times. I still love you. Please come back. If you want to kill your brother I will help you, I know where he is. Said Sakura a little teary eyed.

Wait what? Another confession? But she shouldn't have said that with her confession. Wondered Naruto amused.

Listen Sakura I don't want to kill my brother at any cost. I love my brother dearly and I will never come back to this pathetic village. I hate this village with every part of my being.

Sasuke started raising his KI with anger suffocating the Konoha ninjas.

Uh - oh. That's not how you answer a confession Sasuke. You have to talk calmly in this type os situation. Naruto said amusingly who was just enjoying Sasuke's show.

Naruto raised his own KI towards Sasuke, which in turn resulted in Sasuke calming down and lowering his KI.

Whatever you say I can't let you take Lady Hinata. She is a part of the Hyuga clan. Said Neji confidently.

Hearing that Naruto lost all his amusement and he was trying to suppress his own KI which started leaking because of his anger.

Don't say such things ever again. Otherwise there could be a Hyuga Clan massacre just like Uchiha massacre. After all my sensei is the one responsible for the Uchiha massacre and there would be no difference.. He said the last part more towards Sasuke who understood the hidden meaning of Naruto's threat.

Are you threatening the mightiest Clan of Konoha? Asked Neji angrily.

And where was this said clan in the fight against Akatsuki. Also just how many clans are left in Konoha to call Hyuga the mightiest clan. Mocked Naruto.

Sasuke lets go before there is any bloodshed.

Hn.

Naruto went towards Hinata and picked her bridal style carefully and this time he had a little blush remembering her confession to which Sasuke raised his eyebrow amused.

Neji tried to attack Naruto but Naruto made a shadow clone without any handsign who put a kunai at the blind spot of Neji resulting in Neji being shocked.

Karin and Sasuke touched each of Naruto's shoulder and they just vanished.