Chapter 57

In Akatsuki

That Danzo who does he think he is? He wants to work with us on the condition of staying away from Konoha. That ignorant fool. Konoha was the one which started everything. This world shall know pain. And Konoha will be the first to know pain. Said Pein / Pain.

What are you implying leader? Asked Deidara.

We are going to invade Konoha. I will never forget the pain Yahiko suffered. And thats why I myself will go. Said Pein.

Pein who will go? Asked Konan.

You and me will go alone with my other paths.

Boss this is not fair. We also want to show our skills. Art is an explosion. Said Deidara.

Hidan, you and Kakuzu will go for the 1 tail and 6 tails when they would be on a mission but this time stay silent. That means no murder, no bounties anything. In the whirlpool village especially. That village would have seals to alert everyone. We don't want any failure at any cost. 

But Pein that is too dangerous. Both Jinchurikis are strong and One - tail Jinchuriki is stronger although having only one tail. And they are protected by the nine tails and you know how strong he is. Said Konan.

The nine tails is not a threat to me and thats why I will handle him myself. Also when Hidan and Kakuzu will go to Uzu, the nine tails would not be in the village.

In Uzu

Alright you lot are you seriously ready? You are kind of going to invade Konoha if things don't go accordingly which most probably would knowing Danzo. Especially you Hinata. Your family is in that village and also the Caged Birth seal, if they try to use that. Asked Tsunade.

Thats not a problem anymore Lady Uzukage. Said Hinata showing her forehead which now had no seal.

Whaa?? How?? Said Tsunade fascinated.

Naruto took care of that. Said Hinata with a little blush.

Thats ok Hinata but you don't need to go there. We all know you are strong and also Karin is with us as a Medical Ninja you don't need to worry about us. I know you Hinata. You are keeping that to yourself. Its really alright if you don't want to meet your old family. Its completely normal. Said Naruto worriedly.

No I want to go with you. I me-mean tha-that it is inevitable I will have to face them sooner or later and I want to help you in this. Said Hinata first nervously and then finished confidently.

Alright Team 1 your mission is to escort Karin to Konoha as her bodyguards who is the representative of Uzumaki Clan. Hinata this time you are the one in charge. Not of the mission but rather your teammates. You have to keep them in check and make sure that they don't act recklessly am I clear Naruto, Sasuke?

Yes Granny / Uzukage.

Timeskip

Team 1 and Karin were on their way to Konoha. Hidan and Kakuzu were on their way to capture Gaara and Fuu. And Pein and Konan were also on their way to invade Konoha.

When Team 1 and Karin reached Konoha all they saw was destruction. Everything was collapsed.

So thats how Uzu would have looked if our ancestors hasn't protected it with seals. Thought Naruto.

Mission abord. There is nothing left here right now. We will come some time later. Said Naruto.

Naruto Uzumaki, the nine tails jinchuriki. Nice seeing you here. Its good that I don't have to find you to extract your tailed beast. Said Pein.

What did you say? You bastard. What is it that you want now. Said Naruto.

I told you I want your tenant.

Like hell I would let you take him.

I need to call for reinforcements. Nagato is too proud. Thought Konan.

Konan made a paper clone and sent it to gather reinforcements.

Naruto I will try to handle the girl. Its the least I can do. Will you and Sasuke be able to handle these 6 orange haired men? They look stronger than the girl. Said Hinata.

Naruto gives her a smile and says.

You focus on your opponent, Hinata. Leave the rest to us.

You sure look confident. Do you really think you two can handle a God. Said Pein.

God?? Asked Sasuke.

Karin go and check where are the people of the village. Said Naruto.

Yes I am a God. Said Pein.

Impossible.

What happened Kurama?

His eyes. He has the eyes identical to my father.

After this is over you are going to tell me everything about your father unlike last time, because there are many things happening related to your father.

Forget it. Just focus on the fight. His eyes are called the Rinnegan also known as the eyes of the God. I never saw father use them atleast after we tailed beasts were separate beings. So I don't know exactly what are its abilities. Just don't think you can defeat him easily even if you team up with Sasuke. Rinnegan is far more superior to all the 3 Doujutsus, " Byakugan, Sharingan and Jougan ".

Thanks for the heads up Kurama.

Sasuke!! Kurama told me that this guy is dangerous. His eyes are called the Rinnegan which are the eyes of the God. We have to team up and be careful.