Chapter 32

Naruto takes all of them to the prisoner ward and says.

Well there is someone I am going to unseal but Baa chan ( Granny ) I want you say to him I will take care of everything don't worry, and I will tell you everything in the Uzukage's office.

May I first know who is this person is who needs my reassurance.

Well I can tell but that will lead to a pretty big discussion which we can't do here right now so its best that you do what I said quickly so I can tell you the truth in your office.

Fine get this over with quickly brat I am eager to see that said person.

Well here goes nothing and Naruto unseals Orochimaru after which collective gasps were heard. The most surprised ones were none other than Jiraiya and Tsunade.

Jiraiya thought this brat is going to be the end of me true to his name Most Unpredictable Ninja.

Tsunade meanwhile thought why the hell this pedophile needs my assurance.

Orochimaru looks and says, Hey Jiraiya, Tsunade we are meeting after a long time. A nice reunion. Orochimaru says with a literal smile not his usual creepy one. ( Yes he is able to smile normally in this story.)

Both Jiraiya and Tsunade just had one thought,

Is that supposed to be Orochimaru, there is no way. No creepy smile is that even possible.

Well yeah.. Orochimaru umm a reunion yes yes. You stay here I will take care of everything umm yeah thats it. 

After that everyone was present in the Hokage's office who were earlier there and there was a pin drop silence which Tsunade brokes.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BRAT ? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PEDOPHILE ? ITACHI EXPLAIN.

Well I am as surprised as you are but Naruto knows everything. After all it was the result of Impure Soul purification Jutsu of his.

All look towards Naruto to learn about what happened and Naruto sighs and starts telling everything to them.

First of all my Jutsu was failure in this case as unlike Zabuza and Sasuke I can't purify him, all I did was saw his memories and then altered them or removed them from his mind using seals.

Wait a minute you said altered his memories, is that even possible I am a level 10 seal master unlike you who is level 9 and I have never heard of anything like that. said Jiraiya.

Thats because it didn't even exist till now. I created this seal with the help of Memories Removal Seal. Although I could only do it with help of Kurama's chakra.

Why didn't you just killed him, you know how much far he had gone. said Tsunade.

Well tell me Granny are you sure nothing will happen if we just kill him. I mean where is the proof that on killing him he will remain 100% dead, I mean he had found many ways to cheat death and in worst case scenario it is possible that Orochimaru takes control of one of the body with curse mark. Also in his current state he is loyal to both you and Pervy sage until he gains back his true memories. I think it will take 3 to 4 years for him to gain his original memories. So in this time I or Pervy Sage can create the seal to remove the curse seal. And to be frank I would rather have a Loyal strong ally rather than a powerful enemy. Yeah thats it.

They were silent for some time when Jiraiya speaks.

The kid is right Tsunade and this time we ill take care that his obssession won't come back and he would not do experiments on anyone.

How can you say that Jiraiya how do you know he will not do these things ?

Well if we just keep him occupied then there will be no problem.

And what do you suggest you pervert ?

Hey I know let him train Sasuke. If Sasuke becomes his apprentice then his all time will be in teaching him. Pervy Sage and Granny Tsunade just have to ask him sugarcoatedly. Says Naruto.

What ?? asks Fugaku and Sasuke.

Yeah its an excellent idea. Jiraiya says and nods.

What do you mean excellent idea ? I am not gonna train under him. Replies Sasuke.

Well as far as I remember you were training under him when he was evil, psycho and pedophile if we hadn't come to invite you to join our village. So what problem do you have to train under him when he is normal? Naruto asks mockingly to which Sasuke gives no answer.

Yes I think Naruto is right. says Itachi.

Itachi are you sure ? asks Fugaku.

Yes father I think its the best decision and Sasuke isn't exactly weak so he can take care of himself see it as a mission like Sasuke is making sure Orochimaru doesn't go on wrong path once again.

Alright, you were always the sharper one Itachi , thats why I retired as the position of clan head.

Thanks for the praise father but there is one problem how will we persuade Orochimaru to make Sasuke his apprentice ?

Thats easy no matter Orochimaru is good or bad he doesn't back down from a challenge. When he comes to know Tsunade and me had taken an apprentice he would automatically want to take one too. Said Jiraiya.

So all that is left is Uzukage's  orders . said Fugaku.

Fine you all convinced me we will do as planned. said Tsunade.