074

_________

_________

"HARRY POTTER, IS DEAD!"

"harry potter, is dead." four words that rang through aurelia's ears as she ran down the hogwarts steps without thinking of the consequences, her friends close behind her trying to stop but she was too fast.

"no! no!" she yelled as ginny weasley caught onto her as she ran for voldemort, her knees gave out as she let out the most heartbroken screams, people surrounding the two girls looked shocked at the sudden outburst.

"silence!" voldemort yelled, waving his wand with a force that pushed people back, aurelia's trembling body was given to draco and blaise as they tried to keep her up but the sight of harry's limp body made her want to give up on everything completely.

"stupid girl." he hissed, eyes meeting aurelia's red ones. "from this day forth, you put your faith in me." he explained, eyes not leaving aurelia's as she shook her head like a mad man repeatedly saying "no."

all she could do was put her weight into the boys holding her, after everything this was surely the end of her.

"draco." a voice hissed. aurelia looked up to see lucius trying to call for his only son, narcissa standing next to him with a look of sadness as she knew she'd be the only one to get draco to leave his friends.

something about them all standing on the opposite side together made narcissa hopeful.

"draco, come."

draco's hold on aurelia became tighter and for a moment the girl had to put her feelings aside as she took one of his hands in his, her other going to blaise as they all didn't move from their spots though they knew any living family they had left would surely be out for blood.

"you should listen to your parents." voldemort said, drawing out the s in disgust. "they only want the best for you."

aurelia knew he was talking about her but she tried to ignore it as neville longbottom limped forward, sending aurelia a small smile though she wasn't sure what it meant.

"ah well, i must say i'd hoped for better." voldemort said, causing the crowd of deatheaters behind him to laugh obnoxiously as if they were a studio audience.

"and who might you be, young man?"

"neville longbottom."

another crowd laugh and aurelia wanted to scream at how stupid they all were.

"well, neville i'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks."

"i'd like to say something." neville said abruptly. aurelia could hear theo curse under his breath in anticipation.

"well, neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." voldemort said, a slight twinge of annoyance in his tone.

"it doesn't matter that harry's gone." the boy started and aurelia couldn't help what came out next, "neville, don't!"