036

_________

_________

"WHERES YOUR JACKET?"

"relax, sylus i'll be fine." aurelia said, walking ahead of the two.

"you'll freeze to death." he said, practically begging.

"i'll keep her warm." astoria said, wrapping her arms around the girl as the walked down the snowy hogmeade paths.

the three friends had been out all day buying anything and everything they found intriguing — which was a lot.

"can we stop for a butterbeer please." astoria pleaded, dragging the two into the three broomsticks against their will.

"what are you doing here?" sylus asked as they bumped into draco. but the boy didn't say anything as he held a stare with someone.

that someone being harry potter and his friends. harry met aurelia's eyes and she shook her head, telling him that he should stay seated and not do anything.

"be careful." astoria said, placing a hand on draco's arm.

"i will."

"see you later?"

he nodded and walked up the stairs to continue whatever he was doing. "i dont think i've ever seen him so on edge." astoria said as the sat down at a booth in the back.

not to far back because aurelia and harry still had a clear view of each other.

"he's got the hardest one. all because his father screwed up."

"how do you feel about it sylus?" aurelia asked. she knew how much the man meant to her.

"i've already said my goodbyes and so has my father. we're both prepared for what's going to happen. i'm helping him in a few anyway."

"well you be safe too. and smart. the last thing we need is something happening to you."

sylus stood up and nodded to them. "i will."

aurelia and pansy talked for a little longer until they finally looked at the time, seeing as hogsmeade couldn't be their entire day.

so they walked back into the street until a professor found astoria and wanted her for a quick chat regarding her marks.

leaving aurelia alone on her passage back to the slytherin common room.

if she wasn't so engrossed in her newspaper she would've missed the levitating girl in the middle of the street.

"what the bloody hell." she whispered, seeing that someone had stopped her from walking anymore.

"harry." she whispered, forgetting the fact that she was doing everything in her power to ignore him.