018

_________

_________

"DRACO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT."

"pansy i wasn't saying that."

"no i don't want to hear it. i care about all of us way to much for you to talk about her like that."

with a loud and dramatic sigh draco took his seat at the table, pansy sitting away from him, she found it harder to defend draco each day.

he just won't stop. she thought.

"what's got you two so glum?"

draco took a sip of his juice and bluntly gestured towards aurelia. "just the fact that lovelace over there thinks it's grand to go and trot around with potter, weasley, and the mudblood."

aurelia glanced up at draco and scoffed at the audacity he had to say all of that out loud and in the great hall of all places.

"first, don't say that around me. second, if you have a bloody problem why don't we go and talk hmm? instead of you being a git."

aurelia's tone was cold and the rest of their friends just watched the exchange go down.

it was never good when the two got into it. they were both very stubborn and opinionated, sometimes being a little to blunt for their own good.

mixing that and the fact that they were basically the brother and sister duo didn't really make everything okay.

"i don't think we should talk, i know what i'm doing. do you?"

aurelia leaned over so that her and draco were inches apart, drawing attention from several students in the area.

"listen i don't just do things."

"oh really?"

"everything i'm doing has a purpose so you can suck it up and act like you were raised decent."

"unlike you."

theo and astoria's eyes widened and sylus nearly spit out his food.

aurelia held draco's gaze and deep down draco knew he was wrong for saying it but he couldn't show any sign of weakness now.

aurelia laughed under her breath and turned to leave, ignoring the pleads of pansy and blaise, she couldn't be around draco any longer.