027

_________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_________

"FUCK." aurelia heard pansy curse as her finger got cut by a piece of glass. they were paired to keep watch on the door until lucius said otherwise.

so far they'd only had to harm three ministry workers. they both silently agreed to not kill anyone. they only cursed them and then wiped their memories. the poor people didn't deserve it. not it the slightest.

they heard footsteps and nearly jumped out their shoes when they saw it was only sylus and blaise.

"what's wrong?"

"we've got company." both boys looked at aurelia and her stomach immediately dropped, the name leaving her lips in a whisper. "harry."

she slipped on her mask and ran ahead of everyone, immediately finding lucius, theo, and the remaining death eaters.

"nobody kill the boy. the rest i don't give a damn about."

bellatrix giggled and went ahead of everyone, blasting doors open as she went along.

aurelia felt as if she was having an out of body experience. the second her mind had registered that harry and his friends were here she knew there would be hell to pay.

she couldn't fight harry, she couldn't fight his friends. she didn't want to fight his friends.

sylus walked next to her and gripped her wrist, and though they both had masks on they knew exactly what the other was thinking.

both luna and harry would be there and that wasn't the meeting either of them wanted to have under the circumstances.

and that's when aurelia heard his voice. "where's sirius?"

"you know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality." lucius took his mask off and urged the others to do the same, though aurelia hesitated she did in none the less.

she knew it was best to keep up appearances so she put in her best face, she couldn't go down because her emotions got the best of her.

she wouldn't let herself.

"you saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. now hand me the prophecy." he ordered, raising his wand. 

harry only caught a glimpse of aurelia's face before continuing their conversation. it'd do neither of them any good to stare. but he sure as hell had a lot of questions. "if you do anything to us, i'll break it."

bellatrix laughed sickly as she appeared from behind them all "he knows how to play." she said, spacing out her words as she spoke. "itty, bitty, baby. potter."

"bellatrix lestrange." neville mumbled, gripping his wand like hell.

"neville longbottom, is it? how's mom and dad?"