021

_________

_________

"EMANCIPATION."

"the bloody hell is that?"

"something the muggles do to get away from their parents i heard. sounds convenient i think. almost refreshing."

draco gave theo a disapproving glare as he ate his food in silence.

the three boys were sitting in the common room having lunch as aurelia walked in, heading straight for blaise and whispering somehting in his ear, causing his body to go tense in a matter of seconds.

"keeping secrets now are we lovelace." draco sneered, his eyes never leaving his book.

aurelia ignored him and began walking away to the girl's dorms, not sparing him a glance.

"you don't need to be such a brat about it. you can talk out loud like someone who wants to be on our side."

aurelia sent a book flying towards his head, he only half dodged it, the corner messing up his hair.

"draco you really need to learn when to shut that mouth of yours because if i withhold information from the rest of you it's for a damn good reason. and if you haven't forgotten you don't give a flying fuck about our side. so you can shut all of that down and keep your comments to yourself. because one thing you will not ever do it call me a brat."

and with that aurelia left out the slytherin common room completely. she didn't like being questioned like that. it was bitchy and petty.

it was at times like that where she understood why people might want to hex the boy.

"aurelia?"

the girl spun around and was met with the face of cory crow, a ravenclaw who happened to be in the same year as her.

cory had been close to the girl during their 3rd and 4th year, so much so that he'd had taken a small liking to her.

"cory, i haven't seen you around."

"well quidditch keeps me busy. but how are you? going out with potter?"

aurelia hadn't seen the boy all year and he was asking about her relationships. funny. she thought.

"no. why would you think that."

"you two seem close." he shrugged.

though cory wasn't a slytherin his family was very supportive of voldemort and all he did.

cory was the first in centuries to be placed in any house that wasn't slytherin and when his parents found out they were a mess.

since then they'd made it their job to push him to believe in nothing but "harry potter should die" and "purebloods should be the only bloods."