025

_________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

_________

"ITS EXAM DAY." theo skipped around the common room singing the same tune he'd been singing since anyone with ears came near him.

"theo, shut up." aurelia seethed, laying her head on astoria's lap. she was ready to get exams over so she could see her mother.

despite the first few years of her life her mother became a big part of her. and she learned to love her.

sure there were times when things would go downhill but they got it back up again eventually.

"no need to be hostile lia." he mocked.

aurelia muttered a charm and in seconds he was growing hair like crazy.

"now i've got to deal with him." blaise mumbled, dragging the boy into their dorm.

"on edge?" astoria asked.

aurelia only nodded looking up to her then across at sylus who'd been quiet all morning. she knew that look and exactly what it meant.

she thought they were a beautiful pair. she was genuinely happy that they had found each other under the circumstances and that luna was okay knowing how it all came to be.

sure after a little nudging aurelia had let it slip but harry had already known he just needed confirmation.

it didn't truly bother him as he already had suspicions of her talking to him for some sort of task. but he was grateful for it in the end, he truly couldn't imagine his fifth year without the lovelace girl in it.

"you think it'd be possible to run away?"

"the eight of us?" astoria laughed lightly. "as much fun as that sounds we wouldn't last a month. we'd need to sort out our own problems before we ever do that."

"but our survival?"

"maybe in a muggle world somewhere. but we're already marked in one category. there's no telling what he'll be able to do with two. he'll be on us forever. it's who we'll become." she sighed.

"you're not really helping tori."

"simply telling the truth." she shrugged, playing with one of the girls's braids. "no point in telling it any other way."

"all students please report to your testing locations. exams will begin in fifteen minutes."

the slytherin common room began to clear out and before they knew it all eight teens were standing alone, all looking at each other with the same face.

"we got this." theo cheered, clinging onto blaise's hand behind his back. "we'll be okay."

a tear rolled down sylus face because he couldn't hold it back any longer. "i love you guys."