A New Cook: A Queen's Happy Ending

Hunnie Bahm

One Year Later ツ

On this particular mooning I stayed awake during the crack of dark hours.

Paying a early visit to the cook, I wondered what he had in store for today!

 I rolled out from under Kris's heavy arms and he turns around facing the other way, continuing his sleep. After throwing on a satin pink gown and my black robe, I made my way down the quiet  and dim halls of the castle. Bahm had made some adjustments to the castle, only keeping chosen guards around at night while we slept during and they were allowed to go home eat their families during the day. 

Skimming briefly through my phone during my cruise, I had a dozen missed calls and texts from my mother and friends. They were probably settling into bed now being the time difference. My nose did pick up a whiff of sweet pastries being put in the oven, and a blender going.

Once I stumbled upon the hall leading straight to the dining room, my mouth watered for so many different reason being, but one being that the new cook really knows what he's doin in there! 

I walk into the room, heading towards the kitchen opening in the back.

"My, my...

She can't stay away.."

Bahm stands by the counters next to the stove, whipping cake batter around as I send him a devious smile. I couldn't help how attractively sexy he looked in the kitchen.

"Good morning my love," blowing a kiss his way, he motions with his head for me to enter in fully to the kitchen.