Laughs, Giggles, and Shrieks!

Hunnie Bahm, The Demon-Wolf King's Wife ♛

"Are you tired daddy?" I giggle and Bahm rolls off of my back. "Yeah," he says sluggishly.

"Wanna take a nap while explore and swim?" He stares at me, running his hands through his hair.

"Are you going to stay out of trouble?" He rolls his eyes, referring to our last family trip where I snapped awfully when some woman was visibly checking out my Kris. 

She had the nerve to ask if she could "borrow" him! 

Lady, they're both mine! She's lucky I was with my children! 

Then a man did the same thing to me, asking if he could join in our fun. My mates didn't react well to that at all! I told them not to be so affectionate in front of humans if they want to avoid fights, but they don't listen.

" Of course I'll behave, I don't go looking for fights." I say with a grin. He motions for me to give him a kiss and he plops down on the bed.

Scavenging through my duffle bag, taking out my red one-piece bathing suit and a transparent shall to throw over, I freshened up, rubbing sun screen lotion over my body and went through Bahm's pants looking for the key cards as he laid knocked out snoring on the bed. Then I slipped on my sandals after grabbing a towel and left.

Upon arriving down in the lobby, all eyes from every guest and employee was on me. I hoped this was a time where Bahm had beings looking out for me again, because he wouldn't like these wandering eyes!

I hurried outside, exiting thought the swivel doors and through the set of gates to my right, sliding the key across the entrance. It was very hot, I couldn't wait to cool down in the pool.