Chapter 130. Wild Ones

Bahm

Hunnie was feeling hot, drinking more glasses then she had in the past few years, and she  wanted to walk back to our room through the cool night's air of Italy without teleporting over. I was anxious to see Hunnie's reaction after she indulges in the happy pills with me.

I knew she was going to get wild and loose!

Crushing a pill, I add it to a half filled bottled water, dissolving it within the content, knowing she wouldn't want to take it after tasting the bitterness. Being extremely touchy the whole way there, I was ready to touch on my mate and use the room to it's fullest potential, so  I  made her sit on my lap while I took my shirt off and while she began drinking the water. My hands wandered all over her in my lewd state.

"It doesn't taste like anything at all." She says, swiping her lips after drinking the water, but in the state I was in, all I could do was clench my jaw in stimulation and run my hands along her warm thighs, feeling the hyperactivity of her flesh along mine.

My lips travel along her collarbone and up towards her jawline, lapping and biting at her squirmy flesh. Her body was becoming hot from her drinks, as I could tell she was feeling nicely tranquil and laid-back. Her eyes was staring at me intriguingly, and I could smell her arousal forming.

"Am I going to be this touchy and frisky as well?" Hunnie grabs my jaw, pushing me away from suckling on her neck. I nod, biting my lower lip and shoving my face between her breast.

"I want another drink," She stands, running away from me and heads to the small hidden bar under the dining table. She comes back with a big bottle of red wine and a glass as she staggers over to the sofa.

"Don't let her drink anymore after this one, she'll get dehydrated quicker, especially since she drank the water..." A yawning Kris comes into the link. He expresses how tired he is, demanding I take care of Hunnie and showed me the sleeping babies next to him before his eyes closes to sleep.