Miracle Babies

Bahm

My ears picked up on the mumbling Gehlena was doing to Hunnie's stomach.

"So, you both have always been here, huh?" I stand up abruptly from my seat. She's talking to my babies?! My heart began racing rapidly. Am I really going to be a father?

"What is it?" Kris comes in the link, but I was too stunned to reply.

"Ahhh...I see." She kisses Hunnie's stomach three times.

"What is it Gehlena?" Kris speaks out nervously after I don't reply to him in the link. I take a step away from my seat, already sensing and reading from her that there wasn't anything wrong.

Those are really my babies that Hunnie was going to be delivering pretty soon.

"The babies....They are strong and magical, just like their magical and strong parents." She smiles widely and wipes her eyes.

"Congratulations, you are going to be parents Sir, Demon King and Witch!" She bows and I look over to Hunnie. My lips were quivering an dI could feel them shaking my jaws.

"I must tell you though."

Hunnie and I both look over to Gehlena. We were both nervous, mostly Hunnie as she had doubts in her head.

"The babies have always been in this womb. They got scared and hid, using both your energies during a time of flushing. It seems the bond awoke them and quickened the process in their return."

"So...He never took them out?" Kris questions.

Remembering the day I extracted the flesh I thought was my child. The tissue smelled just like me so I assumed that was the seed... I felt even worse. Worse that I almost took their lives, and a pieces of Hunnie.

"So he...so he...never killed...them?" Hunnie voice is heard and I look back at her. The tears in my eyes clouded my vision that when I finally blinked I was already dropping to my knees.

"No...They never died. Only hid."

"How is that possible..she looks nine months pregnant!" Kris is heard talking to Gehlena in hysterics. I began bawling because I knew how it was possible. I couldn't believe my seed never left this earth. I was so glad but I also felt like a monster even more. I couldn't even face Hunnie at the moment. I felt so guilty.

"Well Bahm's birth mother, Hiliana did have him at 5 months and she was just as huge as Bahm." Nyku is also heard in the room. "So they must be magical like Bahm and their mother."

I feel hands come to rub on my back as I was still on the floor. I wiped my face and kept my hands covering my mouth. I couldn't believe this! In all the 1500 years, not once have I ever been able to conceive. Not once.