Wanton Woman

Hunnie

The midwives assist me out of the tub and onto the comfortable and new vanity chair to the corner by the door. They then began to help me dry. Pulling my robe down my shoulders, pooling around my back and stomach, Suki rubbed a cream on my bump while Jo Jo blow dried my hair and Hay Lee rubbed another creme on my swollen ankles and legs.

My feet were so swollen that Hay Lee's hand massage made me want to drift off into a sleep. Her touch was delicate, but firm and then she placed cooled pieces of cabbages around my swollen ankles. When she's done repeating the same process to my other ankle, Suki throws a silky, brown colored, long sleeve dress, over my head. There wasn't much stretch to it, but it was a size up and comfortable, while revealing my mark and tops of my breast.

Jo Jo starts to braid my hair and the women disappear to her side. Just then, my mates both come out of the bathroom, walking over to their closet. Not without shooting me warm and lewd stares as my bottom was still out of my dress.

When Jo Jo was done twisting my hair in a spiraling braided up-do, she sat me down on the sofa across the bed. She gave me a few dried garlic chips and dried oranges from a white basket while I waited for my mates to get dressed. Then they all did their own things about the room. Suki read magazines by the vanity, Jo Jo stocked towels in the bathroom and Hay Lee disappears through a door in the back of the room. 

Bahm comes to my side first, wearing a grey tank and grey sweat pants. I see Kris watching Bahm's movement from behind him and then his eyes meet mine. He throws me a kiss which makes me giggle as Bahm takes his seat to my side.

My eyes become lost in his, as he only stares at my hair and face, then down to the cleavage my dress propped up for everyone's eyes to see. His lips then land on mine several times before I finally kiss him back. Then he takes my hands and kisses them. 

"Hunnie I love you."

"I..love you too...Bahm." He smiles a half smile before a tear falls from one of his eyes. Before I could acknowledge it, Kris sits down to my to other side with a comb in his hand and kneeling over to kiss my stomach. He continues to comb his wet wavy hair and then Bahm lowers his mouth to my stomach as well. 

The babies start to go crazy inside of me. One of their kicks were harsher than the other, but then they'd both start mimicking each other. Bahm continues to run his hand along the curvature of my rounded belly kissing my navel.

"Why do they get like this when you touch them?" I point out, realizing it's when Bahm is around they start to go crazy!

"One of them is scared of me." He says taking his mouth off my dress and rubbing his hands along the kicks of my stomach.

"If one is afraid, why do they both go crazy?"

"Because the other one is thinking they need protection. So they mimic the other." He says painfully and lowering his head to my stomach.