I Care!

Kris 🙍🏻

Making my way toward The King's chambers as soon as I woke up the next day, I felt stressed  to see his reaction towards what I had to say.

My nose twitched at smelling a faint scent of Anna nearby, but I shake it off. Cyn is probably somewhere in the palace with her.

I need to talk to Bahm before anyone else does this morning.

Entering his chambers, my lycan ears already picked up on his soft, yet semi-concious snores.

"Hey, I couldn't sleep. Let's talk." I say, approaching his bed and shaking his body carefully under his covers.

"Whattttt Kris!" He groans sluggishly. Throwing the covers over his face.

I knew he didn't like to be bothered until he got some more sleep, but I can't stop thinking about Hunnie. He can go back to sleep right after I speak m mind.

I sat on his bed, right in front of his laying torso, "I need you to understand something." I start off and slowly pull the covers down from his body. Purposefuly making the air hit his exposed flesh. Waking him up fully.

"Before you decide...to kill her, and your unborn child..I...."

"ITS NOT MY CHILD KRIS!" He roars, throwing the duvet, and sitting up on his bed. Fuming with anger.

His face only inches away from mine now. He didn't frighten me at all, I've seen him much more upset than this. His child inside of her would also be my child, or I would be it's uncle. However you put it, its his child which makes it even more important to me.

His first child.

I couldn't stop the aching my heart was beginning to feel. I pitied this whole situation. With teary eyes, I look over to Bahm's red face.