Shameful

Hunnie 💘

"Why did he stop me? Is he not enjoying my pleasures?" The thought was running through my mind as I wiped my excess saliva from my stretched out, swollen lips.

I felt shameful and embarrassed. I lowered my head out of guilt. Thinking this was what he came here for.

I couldn't face his eyes. I was prepared for him to walk off, like he usually does, but he doesn't. Instead, he crawls over to me, making me lean backwards, falling on my back.

Fear took over me once I realized what he was doing. I couldn't let him take my innocence, I was saving myself. —I was on the verge of tears when he fully seperated my legs with his hips and laid on top of me with his member poking my innocence.

My body started to tremble. Will I get in trouble for saying no?

The air was becoming unbreathable, I couldn't let this bad decision happen. —I felt the vibrations of words start to work up in my throat, but the words weren't coming out.

He stilled his actions and slowly slid his hands down to my core. I was pretty wet down there from pleasing him earlier, so it felt really good to the touch.

I squealed out when he inserted two fingers into my core entrance. He was searching around for something and it was burning me by the seconds. My knees trembling and wobbly.

"I'm...I'm... I...I...never did this before... Y-Your M-M-Maj-Etsy.." Finally the words came out.

Although my core was starting to ache, it did want to be touched.

He finally finds what he's looking for -I guess, and takes his fingers out and sticks them into his mouth, with a loud popping noise.

He then reaches out to me and pulls me by my waist, up onto his lap, straddling him, and then he lays down to slide my hips along his chest and up towards his face.

I was feeling so embarrassed. What is he doing!

This part of me shouldn't even be by his face!

The inside of my thighs were pressed to his face and I was trying to hold myself up by the bed's wooden headboard.

It was too dark to see much, all I was feeling was his hands pulling my hips closer to him.

He slid his hands underneath my legs and thighs, locking me against his face. Then I felt his warm mouth close over my clit. My body jolted at the sensation.