Do You Remember

Hunnie 🙎🏻‍♀️

He smells just like my mate. I hate them both now!

How can he not come to my rescue? We've know each other since kindergarten for goodness sake!

Will he really leave me here to The Demon King, leave me to die?

"Stand up!" Kris says flatly in the middle of my sobbing.

What?!!

I don't possibly think I can stand right now. My back feels like it's going to break in two and the wounds on my thighs are still healing. They will for sure crack open at any sudden movement!

Why is he asking this of me? I'm not even wearing pants either! They were too much of a struggle for my lacerated marks.

My head raises, hoping to inform him that I can't, but his body standing in front of me, towering over me with his incredible height and chiseled muscles, made me see The King.

His eyes were boring into mine as The King has been doing. Scrutinizing my face. Making me feel small.

Judging me.

I look into his eyes and he's being serious....

He then crosses his arms and I lower my head back down. Preparing my body for the agonizing struggle.

Pulling the bottom of my shirt down I covered my exposed stomach. I brought the back of my translucent robe to the front of my body, shielding my nakedness from below my waist.

My fingers then trails along the stone wall of my cell, looking for any cracks or crevices I could get my fingers into.

"What's wrong with you?" His voice comes out soft and quiet.

Looking back into his eyes, they seem sad and disturbed by my presence.

His eyes explore all throughout my body and it brings me a lot of pain. Embarrassment too, because I'm sure this sheer robe wasn't covering much to the eyes and sad, at how torn up and dirty I must've looked to him.

I think...I think...he even feels sorry for me....

I slide my legs slightly after finding a grasp on the stone wall, lifting my body with my useless muscles. As they can't lift the dead weight with this back.

I felt hands slither under my arms pits and I jump up from being startled and Kris forcefully lifts me to my feet. I grasp onto the wall for support and lean against it. Ignoring all the cries my body was letting out from this position.

Liquids pooled down from between my legs and from the open wounds on my thighs. It stung tremendously. I didn't dare to look at what's coming out my womanhood.

We stay there, staring at each other. I couldn't look into his eyes anymore. He's judging me like everyone else...

I was also on the verge on crying if I had to stand any longer. Why did he want me to stand anyways? Can't he see how badly hurt I am?

"KRRIISSSS!!" The King's booming voice fills the dungeon, causing me to involuntarily urinate on myself.

My legs tremble underneath me and I almost lost my balance.

A sudden gasp leaves Kris's mouth.

My heart shook with fear.

I see my mate posted outside my cell door. Eyes like the demon he is, clenching his teeth. His face contorted and fueld with fire.