Love Bites

Hunnie

The next day I woke up very sore, throwing the covers off my naked body and aching from the many bite marks seen throughout my body. My legs were stiff and my hair clung to my neck and face.

I turn to see Bahm sleeping on the sofa by the pool, clean with not even a single drop of blood on him! Why wasn't I cleaned, or healed!

I stagger off the bed in a narcosis stupor, eyeing Bahm's untouched, smooth and perfect body laying down with his big muscular arms across his chest. Then my fangs elongate, something I remember being able to do many times last night, and I drop to my knees by his side.

Bahm blinks a few times, before he faces me, and then I sink my fangs right into his arms. His eyes jolt awake and I see his claws come out before he flinches and watches me in horror. A muffled chuckle leaves my mouth as I taste his blood and I let him go, licking the healing wound.

"Why didn't you heal me?" I lick his flesh again, watching his eyes change onyx.

"Tsk!

And, you're all clean..."

"HUNNIE!

YOU!...

You d--don't wake people like that!" He yells, sitting up quickly and only making me laugh at him even more.

I walk away, heading towards the shower and swaying my hips with his blood coursing through my body, when I feel him sweep me off my feet in a bear hug. His fangs come to the tip of my ear, nibbling on me as I squeal and squirm in his hold.

"Why didn't you heal me, she says!" He mocks my tone and begins throwing me over his shoulder. 

The more I laughed, the more I felt his hot hand come slapping down on my bare bottom.

 We enter into the bathroom, the sun's illumination casting a brightening glow in the early morning hours from just the large circular window in the room.