Shower Me With Love!

Hunnie🧖🏻‍♀️

"Why would you let him come in here!! You should of discussed it with me!" I pinch Kris's abdomen.

He flinches and starts laughing again! I couldn't hide the smile creeping on my face as he acts so idiotic!

"Why is it a big deal? You know he won't hurt you around me." He snorts and flushes the toilet.

"Well...I don't ever know that!"
I accidentally blurt out and he lowers his head, walking to shower and starting the 3 headed thing.

"He couldn't sleep Hunnie, and he's still your mate, which means he is drawn to you weather or not you like it." Kris says "Once you mark him, you both will feel irresistibly attracted to one another. He really wants you..."

I feel a slight ache between my legs at his statement. Mark him?....
Wants me?...

My body shuddered at the thought of even being that close to him again.

I gasp!

WHO'S STICKY, WET, ERECTION DID I TOUCH LAST NIGHT!!!!! My body shuddered.

I stand there huffing and puffing. Feeling like Kris was moving too fast by trying to get me to soften up towards The King. Hell, I didn't even like calling him my mate!

His body did feel very warm though....much more hot than Kris!

We both step inside the spacious shower stall, steam coating the glass frame and I sit on the small bench inside.

I noticed Kris turned on the second shower head on to our side.
He comes into my view, kissing my cheeks and nibbling at my skin. Sending butterflies flying around my stomach and another ache between my legs. He motions for me to stand up, and I do.

Turning me around to face the bench and the stream of water, he plants more kisses to my wet neck from behind me. The tingling, prickles of sparks coating all throughout my body.

I close my eyes and let him shower me with kisses before asking him a question that seemed to way heavily on my chest.

"Why did you turn on that shower head?"

He groans from behind me and brings his hands to my front and squeezing my two breast in both hands.

"Uhh...mmmm.."

"What?" I say, turning to look at his face.

"Can Bahm shower with us?"

I face him to see if he was being serious. My face felt hot. He couldn't be serious, right? I stare at him before replying and he stands there, water pouring all down his face from the wide shower head and he smiles widely.

I cross my arms, remembering him telling me last night that he communicates with Bahm all day long in their heads. Just as we did.

"Well....who's.... asking?" my mouth quivered. Feeling even bolder knowing that Bahm might be listening if he's awake.

----------

Bahm

"Well...Who's asking?"  I see hunnie ask Kris through his eyesights. Her arms folded across her chest, standing there naked while the water flowed down her face and neck.