A Warm Heart

Bahm

When finishing my dish, my heart was very warm. Hearing Kris and Hunnie joke around like the fated couple they should have always been made me see a future between us three. They continued their play fighting all the way until they were naked and hopped into the jacuzzi.

Washing my hands and teleporting over to them, I let it be known that the server will be out in a few minutes with the dish I prepared. Both seated inside the large, rectangular and boiling tub.

I walk up to the jacuzzi, lowering down to my knees to kiss the side of Hunnie's neck. She leans her head backwards against the lining and kisses me back. "You want some drinks love?" Surprised to see how quickly she could kiss me back suddenly.

"Mmm...okay." She pressed her lips together and smiled shortly.

I got back to kissing along her neck and inside her ears, letting her own lips trail against my neck. Shivers and chills running down my spine and right to the tip of my erection forming. Thinking what it would feel like to have her teeth piercing my flesh, having her mark on me permanently.

I controlled myself earlier the first time when she bit into Kris, but I wasn't sure I could do it again, or when it was my turn to receive her mark! Every time I was close to her, all of my demons press the surface, all fighting to see and touch our mate. I was beginning to think The desire in her bond was actually a lot stronger than my own. She just hid her emotions very well.

Kris comes up to her through the boiling hot water and kisses her chest up to her collar bone. I continued with nibbling on her ear and licking her neck. She moans ever so erotically when Kris's tongue comes onto her swollen nipple slowly.

My fangs graze her neck, loving the affect we both had on her. Kissing under her jaw I see Kris pull her nipple through his teeth and she whimpers, her body wincing in pain. I stifled wanting to nibble on her flesh there too. Feeling my fangs pierce through the meaty flesh she had there.

I grab her by her jaw, sucking her top lip in, looking for her small and warm tongue. Upon finding it, I grabbed a hold of it with my teeth. This is what this woman does to me! To us!

The cries of her never ending hunger is what stopped us from continuing our aggressive and hungry assault on her. She rubs the back of her neck, as the position I kissed her in must've ached. I mind linked Jacorius to tell his servants to bring out our dish, ice pack and three robes.

The server with my bottle of cognac and wine for Hunnie had just arrived seconds after. I took a seat by the pool side, watching Hunnie take her glass of wine while shielding her breast from the lady server. Her eyes lit up from the smell and Kris was already heading over my way to grab a shot of my drink.

He comes out the jacuzzi, soaking wet, erection proud and grabs my bottle. I look up at him annoyed when he almost chugs half of the contents and leaves, walking his little behind back to the jacuzzi.

The meal had arrived. Minced chicken gizzard, along with minced chicken, minced scallions and cilantro with a delicious thai seasoning and sticky rice. A spicy, but sour soup served to the side and plain jasmine rice for Kris of course, because everything is spicy to him.

They both get out and I help Hunnie throw on her robe as the maiden Giyah does for Kris. I couldn't stop watching Hunnie's dripping, wet body.

Arghhhh!!!! We have to have control our self or I might scare her away!

—————

Kris

"Hunnie do you mind?" Bahm says as he sits down in his seat. Does she mind what exactly?

"Hmm?" She twists her head as she's about to take her seat.

"Do you mind sitting on my lap while we eat?..."

This idiot!

What a weirdo!

His age is showing!!

No! She isn't going to want to sit on his lap while he eats! Is he insane!

My eyes slowly follow Hunnie who walks with her head down, and over to Bahm. He helps her onto his lap! I was stunned!!!

Was that the bond or her willingly going over. I was intrigued though I didn't want Bahm to move to quickly on her just yet. She still has this fear towards him lingering around her. We both can sense it.

"Easy Bahm.." I just happen to blurt out.

He doesn't even send me any glances, only staring at Hunnie's nervously shaking body on his lap. The way he looked at her was loving, admiring, but it's still too sudden for our traumatized mate. Even she couldn't help her bond, but she still kept her hands to herself and much more mature about it.

He looks back at her, whispering away how addicting her scent was and I picked up my spoon to slurp at my soup. It was still hot, so I blew it a few times feeling a bit hot and lewd at the same time. I look up briefly while blowing the temperature of my soup in my spoon, and I see Bahm and Hunnie kissing. His lips were so much more juicer and bigger than hers that we was easily able to suck on hers. I was impressed to see Hunnie kissing him on his own as well.

Continuing to eat, I roll the sticky rice into a ball and scoop it up with the minced chicken gizzard. Chewing all the savory flavors, I look up at the loving couple. Bahm's hand was snaking its way inside of Hunnie's robe and playing with her nipple. She seemed a bit tensed, but her lips were still intertwined with his, allowing Bahm to continue his lusty assault.

Then his hands slither down under the table and out of my view. I already knew where he was going with that since I was beginning to sense Aldrerix pushing his surface again.

"Bahm!" I raised my voice and cough.

"Food is getting cold."

He nods to me slowly and Hunnie goes right for her spoon, and Bahm begins explaining she may not need a spoon for this dish, only for the soup. Showing her how to shape and form the sticky rice out of the becket by small pieces before scooping the other dish.

While he explained I ate away, trying not to waste anytime as I already knew Bahm was trying to get very close with her after seeing her bite my flesh. He went crazy, knowing it was time to receive her mark.

We both couldn't control ourselves around her, maybe we... HE... will calm down once he's marked, although something tells me at some point tonight...Hunnie might be willing to do a lot of things with her teeth.

My ears pick up on a few staggering words that flew out of her mouth as she asked what was inside the soup that she kept calling soap...