Son's of Ghabaàr

Hunnie

"Is that Kris Tang?" My mother whispers to my side, clinging onto my arm when we teleport into our lounge room after Bahm turns the light on. I look at her and nod my head yes, afraid to suddenly awake the kids by our continuous chattering.

"KRIS!" She shouts, bringing her hands to cup her face. I cover my mouth in horror.

Why does she have to shout like that, it's just Kris.

"KRIS!

OH my gosh!

Kris Tang!"

"Oh Ms. Inzotta....it's you."Kris says, scratching his head and looking up from the floor after he was about to curse my name, thinking I was the one that shrieked!

He stands up, towering easily over my mother, shielding his half naked body and to my surprise, she embraces Kris in a hug for a very long time. He stands there blushing in her arms, beginning to pat on her back to let him go.

"Oh wow, look how big you've gotten," my mom squeezes Kris's arm and he chuckles. She always loved him, even when I thought he was annoyingly obsessive with me.

"Oh, I've told you to call me Silvistina, haven't I!" 

She smacks his shoulder playfully and then turns her attention to the sofa, eyeing my sleeping toddlers. I couldn't believe they were sleeping unfazed with all the commotion surrounding them, making me very anxious they would awake any minute, preventing me from leaving with Bahm again.

"These must be your babies!" Her lips tremble when she leans over the sofa and covers her mouth in delight with shaky hands. Hubi seemed like she was cuddling up with Kris, like she does with Bahm, and Bahari was sleeping a little bit farther down the sofa from her.