GONG OU WENT TO ENGLAND?

Comenzar desde el principio

Her eyes flashed, and quickly withdrew her hand.

Mu Qianchu's gaze was dejected, and his feminine face had become even paler than when he was ill earlier. "Your hand ..."

Her palm was plastered with Band-Aid s.

"It's nothing. I'm just wiping off some small wounds."

"Is that so?" Mu Qianchu's lips moved, he did not say anything, and after a long while, he finally spoke, "Then I will go first."

"Alright."

Shi Xiaonian immediately nodded, she no longer had any intention to ask why he was helping her, she just wanted him to leave quickly.

Mu Qianchu's current appearance reminded her of the time when he lost his memories. Once again, she did not recognize him.

"By the way, if you'd like, I'd like to hear what they're talking about." When they reached the door, Mu Qianchu suddenly turned around and said to her, "I really want to know, just what kind of woman Shi Di is."

When he said this, there was no gentleness in his voice, only indifference.

Shi Xiaonian looked at him in shock, not knowing whether to agree or not.

Seeing that she did not reply, Mu Qianchu did not say anything, and bid her farewell again, "Then I'll be leaving first, I'll give you my number again."

"Alright." Shi Xiaonian nodded, "I will help you get your phone back."

To help her, his cell phone was still next door.

He left first, and she was the only one to take it back.

"Yes."

Mu Qianchu nodded, then turned and left.

Looking at his figure disappearing from the door, Shi Xiaonian blinked her eyes, revealing a trace of doubt. It was weird, why did Mu Qianchu want to talk about Shi Di cold?

What kind of woman is Shi Di?

His voice was so indifferent, as if he didn't love Shi Di at all.

Shi Xiaonian could not understand, and sat inside the room alone for a long time.

She waited until dusk before walking out of her room. She found the waiter that Mu Qianchu had found before and took back her phone.

At this time, Shi Di and Tang Yi had long since left.

The stolen plan was completed perfectly.

All she had to do was wait for her to go back and hear what was being said.

Today was a day that was hard to come by. Once she returned, she would be tied to Gong Ou's body for 24 hours once again, and the thought of this caused her head to hurt.

She felt that he and Gong Ou were about to become infant, unable to be separated by their points.

It was only until night that Shi Xiaonian finally drove back to Port of Heaven.

She carried her backpack back to the deluxe duplex in Building A and pushed open the door. The air smelled fresh and quiet.

"I'm back."

Shi Xiaonian raised her voice as she changed into her slippers at the entrance.

Since she was home so late, Gong Ou must have had a bad time.

Her voice faded into the quiet air, and no one answered her.

This man actually didn't run out to scold her? Is he still in the company and hasn't come back yet?