The wait was long and boring.

Shi Xiaonian slapped her aching legs, cursing the beast, Gong Ou, back and forth in her heart hundreds of times. She wiggled in the seat, trying to find a comfortable position. Stupid Gong Ouyang, go to hell.

Shi Xiaonian parked her car at the exit of Port of Heaven.

In the past two days, she had been bullied up by Gong Ou, she did not have any freedom of movement, but she had entrusted Feng De to help her look for information on her sister.

At 8: 10 PM.

A Lamborghini with a pink paint on it drove out of the car park. The one on the Driver's seat was Shi Di.(sister)

Without even noticing Shi Xiaonian's parked car, Shi Di went out alone. With no bodyguards?

Clearly there was a problem.

Shi Xiaonian pursed his lips, started the car, and carefully followed them.

Tracking Shi Di wasn't difficult at all. Shi Di's driving skills were always lacking, so she always drove exceptionally carefully and slowly. Therefore, Shi Xiaonian wasn't worried about losing her.

Indeed.

The direction that Shi Di was heading towards was towards that remote town from last time.

Shi Xiaonian was not far away from Shi Di as she followed her car cautiously. Keeping at least a few cars in front to block her from her sisters view.

After driving for a while, she saw that Shi Di's car was parked outside the biggest hotel in the town.

This hotel must be Shi Di's and Tang Yi's usual place.

Shi Xiaonian parked the car, and looked straight at the pink Lamborghini in front of her. Shi Di got out the car, and directly walked towards the hotel without taking a bag.

She was so cautious that she didn't bring any communication device. Was she scared of people listening into her conversation with Tang Yi? (Ex-bestfriend)

I wonder if Tang Yi has arrived yet.

Shi Xiaonian thought for a while, then pushed open the door and got out of the car. She put on a peaked cap and black mask, following Shi Di inside the hotel.

Shi Di did not notice her at all as she entered the elevator.

Shi Xiaonian stood beside a pillar and looked at the numbers on the elevator, stopping at the 8th floor.

She noted then that Shi Di went to the 8th floor. 

Just as she was about to walk forward, a tall and beautiful figure suddenly walked past her towards the elevator.

She rushed over to find somewhere to hide.

Shi Xiaonian used a pillar to shield herself, and turned to look at the direction.

As expected, it was Tang Yi. She wore a long white dress that reached her ankles, stepping on top of a pair of sky-high, waist-high hair, and her entire body had a refreshing literary aura.

Both of them had arrived.

Shi Xiaonian bit her lips and stood there silently. After Tang Yi entered the elevator, she waited a few seconds, then opened another elevator and followed her to the 8th floor.

Her intel was correct. They were going to meet.

The elevator door opened right in front of her. She cautiously peeked her head out and saw Tang Yi walking along the corridor.

She walked deeper, stopped at the end, and knocked on the door.

A moment later, the door was opened from the outside.