♡ ᴀ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ || ᴍᴇᴘʜɪꜱᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʟᴇꜱ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"Mephisto! Wait up!" you sprint down the corridor of R.A.D as you chase down the demon with the magenta hair. "I've been looking for you all over," you pant and wheeze once you catch up to him, completely out of breath.

Raising a brow at you as he turns around, it's apparent that you're bugging him. "Oh, it's you," he sighs. "What do you want?"

You pull out a crumpled piece of paper from your pockets and hand it to him, which he takes carefully with his gloved hands. "It's something from the student council. It's important and everyone's counting on me to share these announcements, so I was kind of hoping that you'd help me out a little there. You're part of the R.A.D Newspaper Club, right?"

Mephistopheles reads every word on the page carefully then returns it to you with no sign of agreement. "Yes, I am but I believe this is your problem. I don't see why I have to be dragged into this. If that's all you wanted to discuss then good day to you," he turns away and prepares to continue on with the rest of his day.

You, however, remain persistent and stop him from leaving. "Hang on, hang on," you grab his hand. "I know you've got the skills to write a good scoop and such. Can't you just lend me a hand this once? I'll let the student council know that you helped and they might give you a reward for it," you bribe out of desperation.

It proves successful as it grabs Mephisto's attention, making him face you with three times the focus he showed you before. "Alright, I'm listening," he tilts his head to one side as he folds his arms in front of his chest. "I don't want to waste anymore time talking about this than I have to, so try to summarise it."

A breath of relief escapes your lips as you're finally able to have a decent conversation with the demon. "Ok, Diavolo and Lucifer both said all this has to be published by the start of next week, but it's best to start now than later. I was thinking of getting it out tomorrow, but I need to write up a few explanations and etcetera. Got to make the announcements sound interesting, you know?"

Mephisto nods, hearing you out. "I see... Go on."

"That's where I need you. Journalism isn't exactly my forte so I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to making some small news exciting," you elaborate just a little bit further, hoping that's all you have to say to make him understand.

Luckily for you, you need not waste anymore words as he snaps his fingers. "An amateur problem, I'm not surprised, considering that you're a human. That's simple to fix. Come with me, we'll need to find a place to work," he signals for you to follow him.

The ex-president of the R.A.D Newspaper Club leads you to an empty office labelled as the meeting room for newspaper club members. Despite being demoted, Mephisto still remains dedicated to the job of publishing articles about the academy and continues to earn a place in the club, just not the superior position he once had.

As Mephisto flicks the switch on the wall, the room lights up instantly to reveal a mess of a meeting room. Stacks of papers piling so high up they can almost touch the ceiling, cameras left lying around on the tables, a bulletin pinning up so many deadlines that the club's probably lost track of them all.

A look of horror shoots across your face, "This is what you guys work in? How do you get anything done?"

The demon rolls his eyes at you. "The other members must've forgotten to clean up after themselves yesterday. If I knew anywhere better then I'd take you there, but we'll have to make do with what we have now. I don't see why you're even complaining, you must be used to this sort of filth after living with brothers for so long."

"Hey," you whine. "That's a little uncalled for, don't you think?" you raise a brow at him.

"And you don't think criticising this room at first sight was unreasonable? You're quite unbelievable," he fires back with a harsher truth.