52

liked by aurivaux, trevorzegras, and 9265 otherstagged : jackhughesesmemills  my favorite all-stars ✨

tagged : jackhughes
esmemills  my favorite all-stars ✨

jackhughes  💗💗

trevorzegras  esmeray simpin bad

user94  i love their relationship

user10  she's a little too clingy

jack left for the arena with brekken early so they could get prepared for the evening challenges. esmeray was left in the hotel room to get ready for the night.

she put on a pair of black leggings, a plain black long sleeve, and then one of jacks hockey jerseys on top.

after putting on makeup and getting her purse, she left the hotel room and was ready to go to the arena.

esmeray ordered an uber and got into the car when it arrived. the ride to the arena wasn't long, and soon enough, esmeray was overwhelmed by how many people were surrounding her.

trying to keep her calm, she scanned her ticket, checking herself in, and walked around, trying to find the box suite jack had gotten her.

in the box suite was just going to be her and brekken's dad, but at least esmeray had someone to talk too.

esmeray got to the box and went inside, being the first one there. she admired the view from up top, admitting to herself that they were damn good seats.

she knew that sitting up top were better than sitting down by the ice from experience, but being up in the boxes were way better.

esmeray heard the door open and she glanced back, seeing brekken's dad.

"ready for tonight?" he asked, coming to stand next to her.

"yep. a little nervous but i'm sure they'll do amazing." esmeray smiled.

the competition started and esmeray kept a close eye on jack who was sitting next to trevor. brekken was underneath the ice, waiting for his cue to come up.

esmeray knew that jack would win, or at least be somewhere near first place. from what they did in practice, their trick was one of the best she's seen in years.

when it was jack's turn, esmeray got excited. she was ready to see the final result.

jack did his little thing and skated around the black box, allowing brekken to get in. when he stepped out, the two skated to the goal and brekken scored.

esmeray smiled and clapped her hands, happy that they pulled it off. when jack sat down on the bench next to trevor and brekken, he looked up at the box. she smiled and gave him a thumbs up, telling him he did an amazing job.

in the end, jack nor trevor won. esmeray was upset, knowing the award was given to a player that missed the goal, twice.

esmeray made her way to the locker room and waited for jack and brekken to come out. she knew that both would be upset, but she was going to try and cheer them up either way.

brekken came our first, disappointment on his face.

"awe brekken, don't be upset. you and jack both did amazing. it was definitely one of the best ones i've seen in years." esmeray comforted.

"thanks." brekken frowned. esmeray gave him a hug, wanting to cheer him up. she hated seeing people sad, and it broke her heart that this little kid poured his heart out on this challenge and he lost.

jack came out soon after, disappointed too. esmeray smiled sadly and hugged him, trying to show her support.

"you did amazing, don't be upset about it." esmeray whispered. jack pulled away and sighed.

"can we go back to the hotel and cuddle?" he asked. esmeray smiled and nodded her head, taking jack's hand in hers and walking out of the stadium together.