27

liked by trevorzegras, mikeymcleod9, and 4284 otherstagged: aurivaux & willzitezesmemills  🖤

tagged: aurivaux & willzitez
esmemills 🖤

nicodaws that looks fun
- esmemills it was boring :/
- aurivaux well that makes me sad

jackhughes i wanna know who took these
- esmemills obv not you

user52 please tell us if you and jack are dating

user62 where is she?
- user78 i assume on the teams road trip?

it was two weeks before christmas, and esmeray was getting ready to leave for the airport to go to vietnam.

esmeray was excited and she couldn't wait seeing a new part of the world.

"how long are you going to be gone?" jack asked. he was laying in esmeray's bed, watching her get packed.

"just a week. then i'll be back and you can hug me and kiss me as much as you want." esmeray answered, making jack smile to himself.

"i wish you weren't going." jack suddenly frowned.

"why?" esmeray asked.

"because i wont be able to talk to you or see you or kiss you." jack went on.

"it's only-"

"for a week, i know, but that's so long." jack complained.

"you'll live. you have ty here to keep you company, plus you'll be at hockey most of the time." esmeray said.

"i guess.." jack sighed.

"i've gotta get going." esmeray said. she double checked to see if she had everything and looked over at jack. he smiled and came over, embracing her into a big hug.

"i love you." esmeray whispered.

"i love you too." jack kissed the top of esmeray's head then her lips.

"have fun, i'll be waiting for you to come back home." jack said. esmeray smiled, kissing jack once more, then rolling her suitcase out of the apartment.

esmeray got to the airport and met up with auriella and willow. they checked in and went to go grab something for at before the plane took off.

"i can't wait to go back home. you guys will love it there." auriella said.

"i can't wait. maybe i'll find a cute girl." willow smiled. her two friends rolled their eyes, but smiled with willow.

they finally boarded the plane and esmeray sent a quick text to jack before taking off for vietnam.

esmeray
taking off. i love you <3

esmeray shut her phone off and buckled her belt. the plane took off and esmeray was ready to take a nap and forget all about her worries.

jack
have fun. i love you and i can't wait to hear all about it when you come back. :)